The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Valkyr Be Faster In Hysteria?

--FORMA--

So, Hysteria is melee only, which is obvious.

Though, if you have an enemy running away, you can't hit him because of the lack of reach on the animation.

Shouldn't Valkyr's Hysteria make Valkyr faster?

Post below.

P.S. If you think so, then also should the increase be affected by power strength? 

at the very least, Hysteria's Claws should be able to attack while Sprinting, so you don't slow down while attacking.

that being said, i'm neutral on a Sprint / Jog Speed increase during Hysteria.

and ofc those Claws desperately need more Range. if you're not directly in contact with your Enemy(basically close enough to hug), chances are, you'll miss.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. Every time. Please. Berserkers should be fast enough to hit what needs hitting, and Rip Line shouldn't be an excuse for not granting some increased speed or an increased speed manuever like a dash to close distances.

As for power strength, if it scales there should probably be a cap added to how much speed it can increase.

It's like I just walked into a thread where nobody knows what U14 is..this surreality is oddly refreshing.

Valkyr's Hysteria is receiving a complete rework in the next big game patch, for anybody who has missed the developer livestreams.

Now, I'm not saying it will be a perfect rework or anything - but I'd rather hold my tongue until I see what it's like.

P.S. Hysteria is bad and I avoid using it as often as possible.

Edited by Churpy