Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

potential warframe cosplay

Bonbon127

I need some advice on the material to make a warframe cosplay. The main body will most likely be based off of a body suit.

But I'm not too sure what to do with the paddings and helmet. Any advices out there?

Sorry if this is in the wrong area :3 thinking and hoping yo do this for AX

Hmm... yeah I was thinking of styrofoam for the "armor" dunno if I can do Trinity's armor, because of the decoration on the waist :/

Weapons are kinda ok, sword just be outta wood body with well, can't really think atm. Guns just get the covering, and honestly the batron is just a famas :>

Hmm... yeah I was thinking of styrofoam for the "armor" dunno if I can do Trinity's armor, because of the decoration on the waist :/

Weapons are kinda ok, sword just be outta wood body with well, can't really think atm. Guns just get the covering, and honestly the batron is just a famas :>

something like that yes but i think warframe will be a really hard to cosplay IMO

I think the main problem you'll encounter with a Warframe cosplay is the fact that none of the suits have any eyes, so once you put the helmet on, you'd basically be blind. The best one to cosplay would probably be the Loki suit, since it has recesses where the eyes are, so you'd probably be able to put sunglasses-style material there without it looking too off. The Mag might also work, if you're female, and you make the helmet out of tinted one-way mirror-glass.

Edited by MabsWinterKnight

I think the main problem you'll encounter with a Warframe cosplay is the fact that none of the suits have any eyes, so once you put the helmet on, you'd basically be blind. The best one to cosplay would probably be the Loki suit, since it has recesses where the eyes are, so you'd probably be able to put sunglasses-style material there without it looking too off. The Mag might also work, if you're female, and you make the helmet out of tinted one-way mirror-glass.

Very much so, trying to look into the designs of the frames as of right now :/ that would prove troubling, but again, I think the decoration of the actual suit itself will also provide a major challenge... and making sure everything stays on and doesn't fall off :D

Edit: Also... damn freaken Teenos and them with their eye location :< Why must they be on the sides

Edit 2 : Volt might be possible, since they have their eyes where humans normally would.

Edited by Bonbon127

Yeah, because it's so easy to acquire a FAMAS.

thats not true she/he could cosplay any WF just cause they dont have eyes does not mean she/he cant see , my friend managed to insert a small 720p mini circle camera right in front of the krogan chest armor that he was coslaying as and he has that camera hooked up to his galaxy S3 (you could use iphone) and he basiclly has a mini display so he can see where he is going , the phone its self while using the program for him in order to see runs for abot 3-4 hours but he has a exsternal battery charager thats hoocked up to the phone so he has eassily 11+ hours of charge , it was pretty cool i got to try it on all tho you cant really see a full 180 deg. of normal eye sight if you pop a mini fish lens on it you can pretty much she 110 deg. of viewing sight

Edited by DiBBz

Yea don't be discouraged about eye locations, I mean if people didn't cosplay stuff that didnt have eyes. You would never see stuff like Pyramid head from Silent hill, all you have to do is take some similar colored pantyhouse or some type of fabric you can see through and put it so you can see.

Yea don't be discouraged about eye locations, I mean if people didn't cosplay stuff that didnt have eyes. You would never see stuff like Pyramid head from Silent hill, all you have to do is take some similar colored pantyhouse or some type of fabric you can see through and put it so you can see.

God dammit Scypher, now I got an image of a Tenno with a pantyhose waving in the wind like a flag on his head :[

Five minutes on Google should find you something. I don't want to link because some of these sorts of sites can be NSFW. ;)

Booooo the reason I asked was cause I was lazy T3T.

Fine fine, looking it up now

Also, because the ones im finding are for babies(lol) and none really appear besides full body spandexs :/

Edited by Bonbon127