The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Even Get Weapons And New Skins Without Paying

stark1ller311

Question

Hi,i been playing this game for the past 6 months and im getting angry everyday when i play online for the fact i have no items in this "FREE" game and all these players are just walking around with better skins and weapons when im sitting here with only the defult stuff. how do you even get anything in this game? everything cost money and when i want to craft anything,the crafting thing doesnt work. so what the heck am i suppose to do? i have only this defult rifle and thats it

hold on im trying to update my warframe but it keep saying it failed

This is the root of the current problem, we can't help with the foundry if you can't update Warframe. Have you tried restarting your computer today or uninstalling/reinstalling the game for the current update? If you're a few updates behind, it sometimes bugs out, but it's not a big deal. If the bug persists and you're unable to update, that's something else entirely.

This is the root of the current problem, we can't help with the foundry if you can't update Warframe. Have you tried restarting your computer today or uninstalling/reinstalling the game for the current update? If you're a few updates behind, it sometimes bugs out, but it's not a big deal. If the bug persists and you're unable to update, that's something else entirely.

i done all of those things i rebooted and i redownloaded the game

why? so your telling me that if you give your warframe account to a buddy you get banned?

Giving it to a buddy that you know is technically against the rules, but understandable (and hard to detect).

Giving your account info to a random internet stranger is more likely to cause a ban.

(To my understanding, anyways. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Edited by SortaRandom

Giving it to a buddy is technically against the rules, but understandable.

Giving your account info to a random internet stranger is more likely to cause a ban.

(To my understanding, anyways. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

The reason why we've been saying it's a bad idea is because if you post your login information on the forum your account WILL get hijacked. And even if you PM the information, you have no idea who you're sending it to. 

Just build me a weapon

We can't build it for you. Sorry.

I'd recommend that you contact Support with a support ticket so they can take a look at your account.

Do not give your account details to anyone here on the forums.

Sorry to say this but I'm going to lock this thread since it's not really getting anywhere and you're experiencing launcher problems (which you should also contact support about).

Once you can get in game and can take screenshots of your foundry, you should remake a thread asking for help if you still need it.