Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old School Screenshots

NeyoWargear

All of these are awesome. xD

I remember most of them. I wish I had older screenshots, but this is the oldest one I have:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=204694206

XyiHnsZ.jpg

The old bug where headshotting a grineer would make his head stay around forever. Also featured in this shot is the old UI with players panel all shield/health style.

That's just a bit creepy...But cool nevertheless!

140309-cosmos-jms-1934.jpg

Goes to show that the cosmos is a very beautiful backdrop for all menus. The devs should use the cosmos backdrop more often and the tenno ship should have a transparency option to make ship transparent/invisible(how else would they not be detected/seen). Now imagine walking around space, but within the ship, well, it would look that way and pretty cool. So have the stars be the background, the cosmos would look like since you are always in space, well, often in space and you remain floating in space.

Ummm I think you messed up there pally...

cosmos.jpg?1366666650

This is the view outside the Tenno Ship, except the ship has been made transparent by the Tenno so he can sit back, relax and enjoy the view with Spike/Dogmeat.

Isn't that great? Really great view. Beats chillin' in the Dojo.

Anyone has screen caps of first (and only) defence map?

I have only this one:

ZPlSJXl.jpg

(this is almost everything that was, behind maybe few meters, one flight of stairs and wall. No side rooms, corridors - just one almost empty warehouse with cryopod in the middle). I don't remember when it was removed, for sure it was in Update 5 and 6.