The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8-Bit Warframe ~ Lost Sector

AnonCat

• 2 weeks later...

I think as long as there is an option to turn it off there won't be any issues.

There will always be some amount of blood (see current builds of the game), but we're currently undecided as to whether there'll be an option to enable "excessive blood", as shown in that gif

Might do that, but not sure right now. Lots of work to make no-blood versions of the deaths. But it's a possibility.

There will always be some amount of blood (see current builds of the game), but we're currently undecided as to whether there'll be an option to enable "excessive blood", as shown in that gif

Personally, I'm not bothered. I just know some people are.

Right click and open with Java. =]

with a what? Where do I download this java? I have heard of java as in the flash player type thing in browsers, but I don't think I have ever heard of a java that functions like an emulator before.

with a what? Where do I download this java? I have heard of java as in the flash player type thing in browsers, but I don't think I have ever heard of a java that functions like an emulator before.

https://java.com/en/download/

You won't need to right click it, after installation it will automatically use java. Ad if it opens itself in winrar then go to first page and open 'troubleshooting', there is a solution for it there.

Will Yous ever think to moving to the App Store? or would that be more work then with Google Play?

That would require a lot of money to be spent (got to buy an Apple computer to develop on (can't develop for iOS on Windows/Linux), then a test device, then there's the $99/yr just to put the app on the App Store), and seeing as we don't charge anything for Lost Sector, it's just not financially viable I'm afraid

Edited by Ezard

• 2 weeks later...