The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I was wondering if, as some other games do, DE could give us a chance to read the patch notes for major updates a few hours before hand. I understand that with some of the weekly updates that this might not be possible, but with major updates (xx.0s and xx.5s) I am assuming that DE has a fairly clear idea as to what they will be able to release. No disrespect to the Liset site and it predecessors, which have been great teasers, but these are ultimately only semi-informative; and with bulky content like the new PvP mode and the intricate Kubrow genetics system that has been discussed in the livestreams about to be released it would be nice to have a more comprehensive source of information than teaser pictures/video clips before the update comes out.

I also understand how busy DE are at work trying to get everything ready to go, so know that this is more a suggestion for future major updates and not a demand that they alter their schedule today. I am just using this update as an example.

(p.s. I know this could possibly fit better in Feedback>General, so move if necessary, Mods.)