Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

What delay?

+1

(Not directed at you, Snake)

As far as I know, this is the first time we've been given a concrete DATE. Everyone assumed Wednsday, and everyone was excited for that. We are told that it's Thursday, and now suddenly "Delayed" is being tossed around. :T

For there to be a Delay, one has to have a concrete announced time and date, and, to my knowledge, we were not GIVEN one of those until DERebecca told us "Thursday"

Just hold onto your butts :T It's coming, just one more day. Shirley, you can wait that long, no?

+1

As far as I know, this is the first time we've been given a concrete DATE. Everyone assumed Wednsday, and everyone was excited for that. We are told that it's Thursday, and now suddenly "Delayed" is being tossed around. :T

For there to be a Delay, one has to have a concrete announced time and date, and, to my knowledge, we were not GIVEN one of those until DERebecca told us "Thursday"

Just hold onto your butts :T It's coming, just one more day. Shirley, you can wait that long, no?

Wednesday is the set patch day set by DE themselves...that and that they had to actually now anounce that it's thursday makes it clear that once again it didn't work out quite as planned.

I mean sure sure.....you can always go ahead and whiteknight for DE...but it's not the first time a big update didn't quite arrive on time *cough U13*

Edited by Shehriazad

+1

Don't call me Shirley.

Wednesday is the set patch day set by DE themselves...that and that they had to actually now anounce that it's thursday makes it clear that once again it didn't work out quite as planned.

I mean sure sure.....you can always go ahead and whiteknight for DE...but that they're terrible at delivering "on time" or at least when it is expected is nothing new.

Bro. Don't just throw around the "white knight" tag all willy nilly. There's no need for that.

I mean sure sure.....you can always go ahead and whiteknight for DE...but it's not the first time a big update didn't quite arrive on time *cough U13*

This update changes something that's been hardcoded into the system for a long time :T

We're also looking at adding an ENTIRE new mechanic. It will not go perfectly, and it's not taking an entire extra week. We now have a concrete date. That's more than what could have been said yesterday.

Don't call me Shirley.

I'm quite glad you caught that ~.^

What's wrong with the word "defend?" Everybody on this forum seem to have replaced it in their vocabulary with "white knight" which really kind of gets annoying, because that isn't really what "white knight" means/is supposed to be used for. Or rather, it is a very specific type/style of "defending."

Edited by JerZeyCJ

RI5CMZk.jpg

Also, astilettos prime?

somehow i knew this was coming, and i almost typed magazine, because i know the difference, but was saying clip because the dude i quoted said it.

anyway, most handguns have the magazine in the handle, so we therefore hold handguns by the magazine, as a general rule of thumb.

actually no. Post DE moving updates to Wednesday, they have done hotfixes and updates once and a while on thusdays and fridays out of the blue. Hell we might get a new weapon tomorrow or just a hotfix, and U14 still wont be considered delayed because it was never given a release date.