Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Just to stop the crying children out there I'll put this here.

> This Is My Own Personal Opinion &Thoughts <

So as "HalfricanGuy" says Update 14 won't be released until probably around morning or midday on Thursday for DE, which means around the evening on Thursday for the UK. My best guess is about a day and a half from now.

This is 100% Bull, also was there any reason for the update delay I mean highly unnecessary unless it was to make sure everything works. But still very unnecessary.

However  as said by DE-Rebecca the Update will be landing on Thursday, so I  hope that DE-Rebecca knows that Wednesday Midnight is Thursday as its 12:00PM at night. And with that I really hope we all how the Day/Night cycle works,  "Midnight is tomorrow".

so you expect DE to sit up at midnight wedneday night to release the update so you won't be dissapointed? I have not seen a single thing that says it was to be released on a certain day until the thursday announcement, so its not been delayed at all. further, its release is thursday, eastern time zone, in north america, so what ever that corolates to in europe is when it will  be there. Its not late just because it doesn't fall on thursday in your time zone.

So bacily if the Udate is not out by Midnight then that means it will be delayed once more and will NOT be out until Friday, as we both kown updates don't come out until later tonight, nomraly around the next day in UK time or anywhere else, unless DE keeps to their word and makes it land on midnight.

So if  I do my maths, at  12:00PM (Midnight) in Canada, its going to be 5:00 am In the morning for the UK "AKA "on Thursday, also if I remaber right  Updates don't come out until around 7-8 PM over in the UK and that's around 2-3 PM in Canada.

So I expect when wake up to see and find the new update 14 out, and if its not  this will be a very strong delay, of not only the hole of today but also half way tough the day tomorrow, very bad delay, However I'm sure that DE sticks to their word and will let it land on the day they said, and there will be  alot of people will be dispointed if its not. 

So all in all, as said by DE this update WILL & SHOULD BE out Midnight, and I'll see the Update at 5:00 AM, and sad to say but it seems like another repeat of U13 unless this comes out on the Expected date!.

you've got some pretty demanding expectations don't you. you'll get it when it gets there. and I thought americans  were bad about self rightious entitlement comments.

So now to close this I think  Mod or DE needs to confirm this and make sure its released on the clock, and that be great for all of us, and if DE said they are there to "catch us while we hold on tight" then that means they will need to keep their word and push hard to make it on the deadline they promised us. 

Thank you for reading and understanding.

LegionCynet,

Please don't quote entire posts if they're that long....especially if you got nothing to say about them.

Its ok the poor little kid didn't understand. I'm sure he'll be fine after his bed time.

Also to make everyone happy I removed the post.

Its sad to see people like this *sighs*

Oh well back to topic!

Edited by LegionCynex

Please don't quote entire posts if they're that long....especially if you got nothing to say about them.

I did comment. My comments are bolded, under the underlined portions of the copied post. I know its long, but it seemed worth saying. DE is a north american company, when they release an update, it is based on north american time zones. I find it interesting that people in other countries can't  seem to fathom that fact, and try to claim things  that are invalid like "oh the update will be delayed if I don't see it at 5am thursday morning", truth is, if de releases it on thursday, in north america, it is on time. which was the point of all my bolded comments. -summarized it-

Those who seriously complain about a 1 day setback need to stop being impatient little kids. Seriously, it's not even a delay, they never gave us a set release date in the first place, everyone was just so hyped up that they thought it was going to be released today. Even if it was considered a delay, 1 day, is that something to seriously complain about? I've seen updates on most games get pushed back so far I didn't know when it was gonna arrive and just gave up.

Let DE fix everything up in their update and leave them alone, it's their game and they can "delay" as much as they want, perfection is better than releasing it too early.

I did comment. My comments are bolded, under the underlined portions of the copied post. I know its long, but it seemed worth saying. DE is a north american company, when they release an update, it is based on north american time zones. I find it interesting that people in other countries can't  seem to fathom that fact, and try to claim things  that are invalid like "oh the update will be delayed if I don't see it at 5am thursday morning", truth is, if de releases it on thursday, in north america, it is on time. which was the point of all my bolded comments. -summarized it-

^ lol this guy ^

Thank you for making me laugh, your the greats person in here.

Thank you mate.

:3

Edited by LegionCynex

*Rage Text*

Let DE fix everything up in their update and leave them alone, it's their game and they can "delay" as much as they want, perfection is better than releasing it too early.

You raised the best good point, and your right so forgive me!

Oh and btw "delay" is a delay, period.

Also sure its their own game but.

Delays are bad :(

But bug fix's are good! :) so you win!!!!!!

Edited by LegionCynex

lol this guy ^

yep, this guy. who understands that a release date of thursday in north america does not correspond to a time zone in europe. What happens if they don't release it midnight so you can get it at 5am? nothing.. you will get it at the corresponding time for your location, based on when they release it on thursday in north america. 

yep..this guy.

I totally agree with you. The people who seem to believe their timezone = the only timezone in the world need to grow up.

^ lol this guy ^

Thank you for making me laugh, your the greats person in here.

Thank you mate.

:3

Stop belittling someone else's post just because they disagree with you. It's one of the most childish things you can do on a forum. Either answer him like a man, or don't answer him at all.

Hmm, looking at that image of Vor shooting down our Liset, it's showing his keyslot embedded in the right side of his chest. Always thought it was on the left and he grabbed it with his right hand.

Looked at it again and it appears his torso is reversed in the scene on the Liset page. His larger shoulder is shown to be his right as well.

Edited by CanonessDeTylmarande

Stop belittling someone else's post just because they disagree with you. It's one of the most childish things you can do on a forum. Either answer him like a man, or don't answer him at all.

Fine.....Fine...you win...*sighs*   understandable how you dislike it, how the world works I guess so sorry about that people.

Lets just all be clam and wait for the update.

No point going on like this

Edited by LegionCynex

Those who seriously complain about a 1 day setback need to stop being impatient little kids. Seriously, it's not even a delay, they never gave us a set release date in the first place, everyone was just so hyped up that they thought it was going to be released today. Even if it was considered a delay, 1 day, is that something to seriously complain about? I've seen updates on most games get pushed back so far I didn't know when it was gonna arrive and just gave up.

^Finally, have been waiting for this to be pointed out.

I totally agree with you. The people who seem to believe their timezone = the only timezone in the world need to grow up.

^also yes.

Hmm, looking at that image of Vor shooting down our Liset, it's showing his keyslot embedded in the right side of his chest. Always thought it was on the left and he grabbed it with his right hand.

Looked at it again and it appears his torso is reversed in the scene on the Liset page. His larger shoulder is shown to be his right as well.

Yup, I noticed it too.

It looks like they only mirrored Vor's model, because the other Grineer seem correct to me.

That's a VORy interesting discrepancy that you've noticed there.