Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Doppelganger!

[DE]Megan

Welp, here is Frost Prime as Jean-Phillipe (Fantomex). Frost Prime, because he's the only 'frame with a "coat" that looks like it does.

lJDqN21.png

And here's some action shots because the OP said to include details the character is known for, which is stealthiness in this case (and I guess the dual pistols, though I am sad that I sold my AkLex a couple days ago, since they would have been perfect).

DiaGcrt.jpg

(And for the record, trying to stealth around as Frost Prime is kinda difficult, but getting him close enough to an unalert enemy for a good screencap is quite difficult.)

4eo76QR.jpg

Oh, and original of the screencap used in my submission, 'cuz why not.

xWcIfRJ.jpg

Edited by Jontilles

Ever since I layed my eyes on the Nekros, I knew his design felt familiar. And now with this contest, I have finally figured it out: 

Nekros is the doppelganger of Legion (Mass Effect)

Buq6ewm.jpg

PS: I've even added the Snipetron as a doppelganger of the M-98 Widow that Legion usually carries in the Mass Effect games.

EDIT1: ok, so now I chose a new screenshot because the other one wasn't that great. Changed some stuff on the Nekros to make it look more like Legion and now I can say that this is my final submission.

EDIT2: corrected the name of the sniper: M-98 Widow, not Window.

Edited by RextintorZ