Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Doppelganger!

[DE]Megan

sorry about golden color missmatch (its the reason to choose a prime warframe) there is no glare golden color to choose in game. maybe some day. (a prime colours packs? dreams are free). And Wings syndana for zhepyr could be too much

_bmUploads_2013-10-31_6669_Saint_Seiya_B

OtzEeIJ.jpg?1

i culd make some screen about FROST and Hyoga freezeing an enemy but, bows are cool too , so..

Some one notice that Ash bladestorm looks likes Nightcrawler (From X-MEN) power ? just think about it. ;)

good luck everyone. I hope to win at least one potatoe XD

___NICO___

here's a link to my contest entry

http://ninjawannabe87.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-doppleganger-contest-entry-467439269

I used Poisen Ivy from Batman Arkham City and Saryn as her doppelganger.  I could have used nyx, because Poisen Ivy is able to control people with her pheromones, but Saryn's powers are based in poisen and she's able to emulate her hair better.

rg6NDWk.jpg

I love Megaman.  More specifically, I love Zero from the X series.  Gram, Lato, and the Excalibur wearing the proto armor make this look fairly decent. (I considered making a Protoman with the proto armor but it just didn't look right... and I like zero better!)

p1mrDTn.jpg