Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Exterminate

I have played every interception countless times, not one has offer me a T4 Exterminate. Can someone please tell me what am i doing wrong? (Yes I atleast play 10 waves, Yes I have done all the medium and hard interception, and yes I have all T4 keys except T4 Exterminate)

same here cant seem to come across one. guess just patience is required. sorry know that doesnt help

T4E come from "Medium" Interception missions where levels start between 10-20 and you'll have to go no less than 3 Rounds.

I don't remember the levels off the top of my head. I've gotten a handful without too much issue.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244507-update-1370-13701-depths-of-the-void/

Which planet do you suggest???

T4E come from "Medium" Interception missions where levels start between 10-20 and you'll have to go no less than 3 Rounds.

I don't remember the levels off the top of my head. I've gotten a handful without too much issue.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244507-update-1370-13701-depths-of-the-void/

Which planet do you suggest???

Taken straight from the wiki.

jx5bz3A.jpg

Es7mgpU.jpg

Mars, Sedna, and Europa are all pretty easy levels IMO. Find one of those that you like the tileset of and start grinding! Lol

Sorry I can't be more help than that. Can't remember the tilesets of the levels and I'm not home to look at them.

Godspeed!!

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

After testing the Opik mission, I got a T2 Key after round three. 

Tested same mission with a fellow clan member, was able to secure a T4 Exterminate after round 4, further testing will be done to replicate same results if they happen.

Test 2: Same mission, T4 Exterminate key at round 3

Test 3: Same mission, T4 Mobile Defense key at round 3

Edited by (PS4)Destroyr34

Tested same mission with a fellow clan member, was able to secure a T4 Exterminate after round 4, further testing will be done to replicate same results if they happen.

Test 2: Same mission, T4 Exterminate key at round 3

Test 3: Same mission, T4 Mobile Defense key at round 3

Was awesome playing with you last night Rebecca hope they get if fixed soon.

No prob! We just had bad luck it seems, but am still investigating! It's set up exactly the same way on PC, when I tested there I got T4 Exterm. Then comparing the data again T4 Exterm Keys are actually the 3rd most obtained/used T4 key at this time on PS4 so I will diversify and expand from the sandy dunes of Opik for more runs! 

Hey it was fun playing with all 3 of you :) and yeah I was going to say-- my friend obtained a lot of t4 exterms like 2 days ago on ps4. So if anything is the issue I think it's t2 & 3 keys in the drop table on medium difficulty interceptions. I've never gotten less tha a t4 on the lvl 20+ ones. Hope this helps Reb! :)

After testing the Opik mission (with some awesome Tenno, might I add), I got a T2 Key after round three. This stood out to me as something that may not be intended and have relayed to Dev. 

Did a few rounds on Mars - Augustus, got a T4 Capture at round 3 first time. Next game we got a T2 key at round 3 and 4. Are these suppose to be in the drop table at all?