The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Game Is Crashing And Crashing And Crashing And ....

Todoran

ok so i started to play 5/6 days now..... i think and ... the games crashed like once or twice a day or soo... but now its just crashing and crashing and crashing and ..... please is there any fix i can try to be able to play this game at least 1 hour and not crash?

Edited by Todoran

Did you checked if there maybe is a problem at your end? I play now since the begining of CB and in total i had under 10 crashes (and 7 of them when they added that one build some time ago that kept constantly crashing for everyone) and none since some time now.

Always check first if your cpu temp is maybe too high or if your ram dmg and so on. If you did all that then also some additional informations like your System Specs would be helpful or what you did when you crashed. Was someone spamming abilties? Did you had alot of effects on your screen (which would maybe mean your System is too bad), is this happening random or everytime in the same mission and so on.

This will speed things up for DE.

Edited by Evers

my warframe is crashing at least once every time i go into the menu. i use the term 'crash' but more it stops responding (spinning blue circle from windows, the window fades white, like when you have to press ctrl + alt + del) then about 20-60 seconds later it comes back and i've been disconnected from my friends and often all of my settings need to be re input if i close and re open the game. thankfully this hasn't been happening during missions, but it happens about every other time i try to do something in the out of game menus, whether it's the shop, foundary, arsenal screen. equip a weapon? just fine, change sentinals? freeze, go to foundary? freeze, claim an item? freeze? claim another? it's fine, change weapons again? freeze... this is getting very tedious and annoying. Nothing has changed in my computer and this has been going on for at least 2 days, would be greatly appreciated if  you could look into this.

i crash when i do rescue misions..... i dont know why i dont crash so often on other misions but when its a rescue ..... 90% crash :( my pc is good-ish i play RIFT/LOTRO/Vindictus/AION/TF2/DCUO/L2/L4D2/CS GO etc !all on high or ultra! my rig is good for Warframe, Warframe is not PS2 i meet the recommended req and i have better: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4760&game=Warframe i defraged my HDD i installed new Windows 7 and newest drivers.... my temperature is fine my pc is cleaned.... i got AVG 2014 Pro activated not a trial....  pc memory cheched... is ok BIOS is updated.. i realy like this grindy game.... i whant to play it for ever  but if its crashing and crashing is going to get me to quit, please help i cant do nothing else? Like some "magic FiX .... to mees something in the games folder or... i dont know.... some mini hidden patch or some manual downgrade or command line in the icon  <-Just tarded examples XD

Edited by Todoran

also, random note, it will not save my gear when i log out... not game breaking, but anytime i log in i have to redo my settings and have to requip all of my gear

Edited by mishli

i uninstalled 

NVIDIA PHYSX 

not crashing anymore so far. by the way.... i dont even know how that program got in to my computer dont ninja install programs guys wtf?, i saw warframe has some "hei buy nvidia to get some extra settings options" no ty.... no ty guys.... and it will be very good and polite if u guys make some kind of program to see who has ati or other cards and make that nvidia setting invisible to us owners of ati or other cards.... yes?

Edited by Todoran

also, random note, it will not save my gear when i log out... not game breaking, but anytime i have to redo my settings i have to requip all of my gear

Make sure that you have read/write access to the warframe local cache folder usually located at 

%appdata%/..\Local\Warframe\E<a bunch of numbers>

If you don't know how to check/change this then please make a thread in the "Tenno Assistance -> Players Helping Players" sub-forum.

Guys, i had issues with crasing since U12, and support couldn't help me with that. Like 50% of the game was unavaliable for me.

Crash on the 1st second on the map.

Crash during the run.

Crash after several runs.

well... many, many issues really. And logic behind these crashes is rather strange, so no wonder support couldn't help me.

But here is the thing. I was running WF as an application under Steam service.

So today i made an uninstall of WF from Steam.

Downloaded installer from a homepage.

Installed a game.

aaaaand i have no problems with it, game is stable. Running smooth.

So if you are using Steam to launch WF, perhaps you should try to make a clean install of the WF, without using proxy service of Steam, to see will this help or not.

Edited by Althix