Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 15 Test

(PSN)cmbailey2

I am not quite sure which category to put this in, but since I am a PS4 user this seemed fitting.

So, I have noticed that the last two mastery rank tests(14 and 15) have been extremely easy.  I am not saying this to brag, but as a person who has played the game, and put so many hours into it I expected a real challenge.  I guess I am just wondering if DE has had this brought to their attention for higher rank players?  I remember some of the lower rank tests being much more difficult, and not because I was inexperienced.  

Just thought I would throw that out there, and would like any feedback regarding this issue!

Thanks

There were some preceding tests that were a real pain in the butt for a lot of folks.

They're also the ones that Loki is a very popular selection to use to pass them.

You have to realize that you can get your challenges anywhere by being a little creative and setting your own goals, but these are required hurdles for everyone to jump, and most people are going to find the Interception tests plenty difficult.

Thing is, these tests are not fun. Not enjoyable. If they were also hard to boot, well, that's just asking for trouble.

Sorry but this games need to stay appealing. You can't piss on your player and then try to sell them next prime access. Mastery rank tests should be one of the easiest things in the game. But they sure could use more creativity.