Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Allow Us To Trade Brakk Parts

Dr.Evergreen

I just met G3, it was my 25th encounter I guess.

You already know how it was, and yes, they gave me freakin neurodes.

You may say 'just use descrete', but it is no use against misfortune.

I know I'm the guy with bad luck, but this is too much layers of RNGs.

First, encountering G3 is too hard.

You have to run 5 invasions to trigger a letter from Vey Hek, and after that you can't assure when G3 come.

I was once ran 70+ runs to meet G3, but i was empty handed that day.

Frankly I can bear it, and there are many players who want to avoid them, like Stalker. so it is good as it is.

But the second RNG is torturing me, parts are very hard to get.

Is the RNGesus real? someone joking me "I have 9 Brakk barrels but no receiver, can we trade for win-win?"

This game's RNG system is really, really horrible and discourages me. neurodes, neurodes everywhere.

There's no reward for my effort...

DE, please allow us to trade Brakk parts, if you are not going to make some alternative ways to get it.

There are many good ways to replace this freakin RNG. or just 1 random part for 1 clear reward would be good!

I'm not complained when I was farming Loki Prime Chassis for 4 days, ran over 40 T1S Voids.

Perhaps someone say to me "dont be kiddy, I got Brakk in once." but that is your fortune once a year, you badass.

Edited by Chantepleur

I disagree. Brakk suppose to be one of those weapon you can only obtain by actually getting it through playing the game. Trophy of some sort. However, I do agree the RNG is atrocious. This RNG is the plague that DE need to kill. 

Those certain parts and blueprints (such as the stalker drops, Brakk, Detron, Gorgon) would be nice to have as tradeable, though yes it would devalue them as weapons and they may perhaps get nerfed with the functionality. So where we know the Brakk to do insane damage! prepare for it to do less than the Akbronco prime. Dread on par with Paris Prime? now it's just another weapon to level.

One thing i could see the DE's doing with this system, is to have Grineer Alerts and Corpus Alerts become something you can initiate. Imagine coming into the game and there's 10 alerts up! Perhaps even make the chances of stalker attacking in the infested alerts be the thing similar how your chances of Harvester is on Corpus alerts, and G3 in Grineer alerts. Perhaps even recycle the beacons. Maybe DE will create a special drop only gotten for killing Vor on the T4 missions.

I'm still waiting for that thing you have to craft, to craft another thing, which then you can apply on your rank 30 weapon (with exp debuff perhaps) to make it Dex, Wraith, Prime, or whatever the super version is. You know, with a cost so high that literally only players whom had been playing the game can get it.

Those certain parts and blueprints (such as the stalker drops, Brakk, Detron, Gorgon) would be nice to have as tradeable, though yes it would devalue them as weapons and they may perhaps get nerfed with the functionality.

I'm still waiting for that thing you have to craft, to craft another thing, which then you can apply on your rank 30 weapon (with exp debuff perhaps) to make it Dex, Wraith, Prime, or whatever the super version is. You know, with a cost so high that literally only players whom had been playing the game can get it.

Why are you listing the gorgon as an example?

When did DE ever say they were going to create something like that? Why would they even bother?

I am not dismissing the fundamental aspect of RNG being a frustration in obtaining the Brakk, but in the days that I spent hunting these parts I recognized many factors outside of RNG that determined how quickly one obtains it.

1. Confusion regarding "being marked" affecting spawn chance

2. Lack of preparation to face the G3 (Improper Warframes, weapons)

3. Rushing through Grineer missions i.e invasion

Hint: On Grineer survival missions after the hack has been done and the timer starts, wait 60 seconds at the spawn point. I don't know why, but once we employed this tactic we would encounter them quite often.

Always, always, always bring a nekros. Two even better.

De needs to implement a better marking system where EVERYONE is able to see who is and isn't marked.

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007