Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Imagine Crafting Works?

Pbrandon1

I'd imagine it's a very specific 3D Printer, that utilizes the items you require as the main components, and the blueprint as the "Stencil".

You just hit build, which allows the printer to go to work, and bit-by-bit, build whatever it is you're working on! :3

EDIT: Fixing a spelling error :T

Edited by Mewfan

I like to think that the blueprints themselves are used in the process of crafting. When building starts the blueprint is actually nanites (or something like that) that break down and turn the other resources into what they where programmed to makes. The nanites are also like a glue that helps all the resources and stuff stick to together.

This is also why some blueprints are single use while others are not. Those blueprints that arent single use a different type of nanite that isnt used up in the building process.

slamming metal pieces together until something pops up and poof there's yer weapon

I always though of transmuting as something like that.

Placing four cards on each slot then the Tenno slams them together with his hand, pulls back and he has a mod. 

There are crafting Tenno which do nothing but craft stuff for us.Some of them are not really happy with this and make most of their profit by selling the rare BPs we're getting them to someone else.

"What do you mean you lost ANOTHER Forma Blueprint? Please tell me you have at least my Loki Prime Blueprints!"

"Well, I still have your Orokin Derelict Key Blueprints."