Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Zephyr Weapons

bbgurl

Question

I am currently making the Zephyr and before she is done I want to know what weapons best suit her. I know from other conversations that she works with really anything but I'm looking for weapons that best compliment her. I feel like some sniper weapon is in order because she has tail wind, but i want to know my other options, not for just primary, but for secondary and melee too.

7 answers to this question

Personally, I equip a bow/sniper when using Zephyr. She can reach perfect sniping positions. If you're in defense, she can reach good spots to fire Ogris rounds or snipe heavy units. The Brakk or Marelok goes good with the sniper combination, giving her the ability to excel at long range, and short-mid range. I usually use the Dual Zorens or Dragon Nikana, so it's up to you.

For mods, you can equip Heavy Impact instead of Dive Bomb or with Dive Bomb to alleviate energy usage when paired with Tail Wind. If you find yourself taking lots of damage while you're in the air, equip Aviator.

Edited by APBladeX

Well, thanks! I think I'm going to check out a Sniper w/ a Launcher and I think a Fang Prime or Dual Zoren cause of the coptor benifit, but if there is a better melee, id like to hear it. That is kind of my question now.

Edited by Shodowdeath85