Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlords.

(PSN)Seekerr_

Question

I really hate how the clan leader can't demote warlords. I got some guy that won't leave the clan that I put so much into. I would love to have an update where Clan Leader can kick warlords. I know it's my fault for even promoting him but until he got that promotion he was a team player. Then became a guy who just threats me of destroying my clan at anything he pleases. I can't be on even hour to check that he hasn't started the destruction of a room. I mean I love Warframe but this is getting me to a point towards where I don't even wanna play anymore and just destroy my clan myself.

14 answers to this question

I read a post DERebecca posted a few days ago that a feature where the warlord who created the clan can demote warlords who have been promoted after the fact or something to that effect.  

SoonTM

With U14.

So PS4 players will just have a while to wait, 

I read a post DERebecca posted a few days ago that a feature where the warlord who created the clan can demote warlords who have been promoted after the fact or something to that effect.  

SoonTM

This feature would only affect clans made after u13.0.

I had to delete my first clan because of a case similar to that now I am setting up my clan to be based upon a communist system that will bring some fun to it making us fight for power lol which is cool with me.