Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When It Happens...

Efro_D_Siac

OK so we all know pvp is coming to the dark sectors and when it does, we're going to see a different view on how effective  our frame's abilities are against other tenno and not just specters.

so what power or powers do you predict will of the best use in PVP?

Or will powers just be useless all together?

Or will it just be another dueling room/conclave?

No way to tell how far powers will be handled/balanced until it actually hits, sadly. So until then all we have is what little information we were given in addition to what speculation we already have.

If I were to guess, I'd say that (hopefully) the powers and abilities will retain their mechanics but be different enough to work within the zone of PvP. Considering DE's stance on balancing PvE separately from PvP altogether, I'd say this is a safe assumption.

Wonder if Vectis will be good for the new PvP. If you get Loki as well, you can play as a Recon. Radial Disarm can be useful since it will drain all energy and shield while giving that Ancient Disruptor effect.

Wonder if Vectis will be good for the new PvP. If you get Loki as well, you can play as a Recon. Radial Disarm can be useful since it will drain all energy and shield while giving that Ancient Disruptor effect.

Um why dose no one watch the dev streams? They explained how it works ugh wait 10mins I'll be back with a link!

http://youtu.be/AOPl10G-Ddo Done! All questions answered!!

The exit is to your right.

Edited by Cesvela

Tail wind master race.

After some time to soak in, I'm hoping that Dark Sectors will follow mod balance something like conclave and duels, except the larger, random tiles will make EVERYTHING badass since you can have actual roles within a squad that need planning and tactical forethought.

When the Mod Card system was first talked about at PAX last year, they talked about how it could be used to introduce new mods, which could use be used to make mods specifically or PvP.

At this current point in time, they balance PvE and PvP separately.

Those are both decent ways to go about it, and they're definitely not new ideas, as there are other games that do the same or similar, but in Warframe's case? I think it'd be best to just remove mods from PvP entirely. Powercreep with weapons is still an issue, but mods are by far the biggest complaint. Most people who PvP in this game recommend not using any mods and going into the lowest conclave.

Should be relatively simple.

I'm surprised the Boltor Prime gents haven't spoken as of yet.

Boltor prime would kick &#! :D

but to add, since we start off with no mod cards, most crit weapons will be terrible (soma) because it will take a long time to make it good. and since with boltor prime you only really add damage mods it will be very good

Edited by SYLUX6574