Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"so This Is What They Call A Heartwarming Family Reunion, Huh?" I Made Classic Dante And Vergil In Warframe.

Brynslustafir

I already submitted the Gundam Deathscythe Volt as my entry for the current contest, but I still wanted to drop these somewhere. Figured the best option was to make a thread for it. 

I love DMC3 for a lot of reasons, Dante and vergil being the 2 biggest reasons apart from combat. I made Vergil some time ago, but I wanted to make his Devil Trigger form and decided to throw Dante in too, also in Devil Trigger. 

There are a lot of devil trigger designs in DMC3, one for each weapon. So I tried to make one that felt similar to all of them. vvFyM3R.jpg

Dante with the DMC3 shotgun and Rebellion:

D6vDzsK.jpg

sCAyYT2.jpgSSDSgjw.jpg

Vergil with Yamato:

GI4TRfx.jpg

kJa8RA1.jpgpzgIpQb.jpg

Now Dante with Beowulf:

uCFcvAX.jpgbxF7qBg.jpg

And Vergil with Force Edge:

j2KMIb7.jpgICHnzuv.jpg

At first I was trying to make them look different so that they wouldn't literally be palette swaps of one another, but I wanted them both to be the same warframe since they are twin brothers, and they both wear long coats. I was going to use frost, but I thought he was a little bit too bulky and the extra speed provided by volt brings their attacks nearly up to DMC3 speed. Plus, they crackle with electricity in DMC3 when you use devil trigger. 

Edited by Plasmaface

These are actually really cool. Mixing warframe and Devil May Cry is pretty awesome considering you aren't one of the people who only knows the new "Dante" from DMC. Anyway well done sir well done.

DmC: Devil may Cancer is quite possibly my most hated game of all time. I'd sooner praise CoD than pay tribute to DmC. 

Looking at my screenshots now, I think I'll hold on to these paint schemes. I ususally run black and green, but now I have a red scheme and a blue scheme to go along with it. And the Dante paint scheme with a white energy kogake looks really nice.

Edited by Plasmaface