Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humanity Versus The Warframes, Who Would Win

Deidaku

Antimatter is very volatile. VERY. and very destructive.

Again, it doesn't matter what the ability is called. Look at how it actually works in the game, and that's how it'd work in real life. The names mean nothing. That's merely a gaming convention. The Tenno wouldn't even name their abilities as such in real life.

Our earth is covered in Magnetic field.

Magnetic guts Energy.

Treats Earth as Shock Eximus that cannot be killed and project an aura to cover the whole world.

YOUR TENNO POWER ARE USELESS.

Until people QQ enough to get Shock Eximus nerfed.

Again, it doesn't matter what the ability is called. Look at how it actually works in the game, and that's how it'd work in real life. The names mean nothing. That's merely a gaming convention. The Tenno wouldn't even name their abilities as such in real life.

Wow, you should really reread my closing statement from before. I was pointing out a flaw, nothing more. For this case I assume humanity would win because of the ingame constraints.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

But I guess I don't see why Nova's powers would be stronger in real life. I'd say the same "constraint" would apply anywhere because that's how the power works, regardless of what it's called.

Antimatter blows up in contact of matter. So, literally, her ult would spread antimatter everywhere. And explosions like that is not pretty. 

Lol, we would win.

The vast majority of Tenno already struggle with high level Grineer units, I'd say we are more capable than the Grineer army, but we have similar weaponry (slash procs and hitscan).

Besides, most Tenno are noobs anyway.

Well if im ordered to kill a squad of Tenno, i would plan how to assault them, with the technology we have, and when you really think about it, its quite possible, much less end of the world. Just be a Tenno and see how you like being shelled by a destroyer ship that's 50km away, or a fighter jet 20km above you. Its not pleasant.

Edited by YashiroSora

Antimatter blows up in contact of matter. So, literally, her ult would spread antimatter everywhere. And explosions like that is not pretty. 

There's matter all around us, and we play on many planets, including Earth, in the game. Does this happen in the game? No. Why not? Because it only blows up enemies within a certain radius. Those are the constraints of this power, therefore those would be the same constraints in this situation.

Well if im ordered to kill a squad of Tenno, i would plan how to assault them, with the technology we have, and when you really think about it, its quite possible, much less end of the world. Just be a Tenno and see how you like being shelled by a destroyer ship that's 50km away.

Just think of it like this:

What's stronger? A wooden spear or a gun.

That's how this fight would turn out. The ancient (us) vs the new (them). 

Imagine how people would panic if ash used blade storm. Imagine yourself standing in the middle of a group and just see all those people being sliced up

Imagine how many would lose their minds LITERALLY lose it when they would see on the news a vauban pop vortex and just squeeze the life out of multiple humans and make a ball of biomass out of it

Imagine how people would commit massive genocide because something called Nyx appeared out of nowhere and then disappeared after 1 finger snip

But what I really want to see is how fragile and scared our government would feel when they see 15 tanks, 200 heavily armed soldiers and 12 artilleries being shut down with a simple rhino charge

Stealth ships dropping Excaliburs, Loki's and Ash's right on top of unprepared troops

Ha your nukes guns everything have been been disarmed, you have been blinded and bladestorm is in progress.

Which would only wreck anything 50m at best, and i remember a millitary base is much larger than that.

There's matter all around us, and we play on many planets, including Earth, in the game. Does this happen in the game? No. Why not? Because it only blows up enemies within a certain radius. Those are the constraints of this power, therefore those would be the same constraints in this situation.

But on what laws? They aren't in the Warframe universe anymore. They are in reality

Fear Not! We have the Master Race on our side.

MASTERACE.png

All he'd need to say is "Greetings Tenno..." and not even the Lotus could snap them out of being lulled in by his soothing voice.

The man played the role of GOD in a movie once, and he's still the only one to have ever fit that role perfectly.

Edited by Littleman88

I think you guys are forgetting that the Tenno can use their abilities more than once. 

I think you guys are forgetting that the Tenno have no fleet, no artillery, no armoured forces, nothing to fight a war on large scale. 

And remember: 1) they killed Orokins just thanks to their betray, 2) they're not even unite, Clans fight each others, they don't even have a common purpose. 

I think you guys are forgetting that the Tenno have no fleet, no artillery, no armoured forces, nothing to fight a war on large scale. 

And remember: 1) they killed Orokins just thanks to their betray, 2) they're not even unite, Clans fight each others, they don't even have a common purpose. 

Do you remember that the Tenno don't fight the enemy head on? I think that's another thing most people forget.