Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When The Game Does Come Out In The Next Decade.

Un1337ninj4

"When the game does come out in the next decade"

I'm sorry but are you saying that warframe will be going on up until 2024?

I think it's a little far fetched for that to ever happen.

Warframe will die sooner or later.

Don't say such things!

I would totally not mind for Warframe to be a game to last for several hundred years. A game we pass from generation to generation like we did with Pong, Mario and so on. What's better then to sit down with your kids and play a game of Warframe (raging at the ever increasing Void dilution) and reminiscing of the good old days where Lotus was voiced by Rebecca instead of that new intern (we're talking several hundred years).

But that's just weird old me.

Don't say such things!

I would totally not mind for Warframe to be a game to last for several hundred years. A game we pass from generation to generation like we did with Pong, Mario and so on. What's better then to sit down with your kids and play a game of Warframe (raging at the ever increasing Void dilution) and reminiscing of the good old days where Lotus was voiced by Rebecca instead of that new intern (we're talking several hundred years).

But that's just weird old me.

I did not mean to speak blasphemy!

I beg forgiveness!

Even if it is in Beta a long time Warframe or any other game in this century needs constant change to not die. There are other games you can buy and spend a hundred hours playing and they are done till the next release. A online game like this one has to improve every time to keep growing or the future would be the extinction.

So if we ever get out of the beta I don´t think Warframe it´s gonna stop the changes or that´s what I am expecting.

Even if it is in Beta a long time Warframe or any other game in this century needs constant change to not die. There are other games you can buy and spend a hundred hours playing and they are done till the next release. A online game like this one has to improve every time to keep growing or the future would be the extinction.

So if we ever get out of the beta I don´t think Warframe it´s gonna stop the changes or that´s what I am expecting.

True dat.

However, I keep pondering what DE will do to continue raising the bar as to how much hype can be generated.

This was a musing.

"When the game does come out in the next decade"

I'm sorry but are you saying that warframe will be going on up until 2024?

Of course it will be, but it will be Warframe 2 or 3 and it will be played using the Nervgear.

I'd be one of the first people to play it so long as the Nervgear is thoroughly tested for safety and that it can't do something crazy like say, get hacked so you're stuck in a game until the final boss is defeated and if you die in the game then the nervgear fries your brain and you die in real life.  

Gotta make sure safety department does their job on that.