Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I Message It Messages From Someone Else's Account.

Bailesaur

So today after trying to get into some void missions with no luck, or response from the host. I thought something was wrong. After receiving a response from one host I found that the response wasnt to me but to bailesaur_1. The host said he couldnt connect me to the game because it was trying to connect bailesaur_1. My username has always been bailesaur, not with _1. This continued to happen even after restarting my game. I don't know if this is a glitch or because bailesaur and bailesaur_1 are so close in name that I send messages through them, but I cant be connected properly to people in recruiting chat. If anyone else has this please tell me what to do, or if it's just an update bug.

Yup it's a glitch, sometimes your account will appear as "superawesomenamehere_1" and it tells anyone messaging your actual account it's offline. Once you notice this please re-log to fix it. It helps out people trying to connect to you. Also tell others if you notice. You can't PM either of their "names" unless they pm you first so use the chat they are in if possible.