The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm New And I Need Friends. Tips?

EHenderson

Hey! I am new to Warframe, 2nd day. I'm level 0 :(. Tried to pass the training arena thing and I failed but I'm not quite sure why? What starter gear should I purchase? I have all the default stuff right now, but I did manage to make a new sword in the foundry. Thanks for any replies or help!

Buy Braton-Non-Mk1

Level up all starter gear to 30.

Level up a certain piece of gear faster by de-equipping all your other items.

Edit: DO IT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TOMORROW!

Edited by --BLITZKRIEG--

Buy Braton-Non-Mk1

Level up all starter gear to 30.

Level up a certain piece of gear faster by de-equipping all your other items.

Edit: DO IT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TOMORROW!

Keep the default stuff a bit. Kill Vor, craft Crouns. Get 50k credits, buy Lex, get 20k credits buy ordinary braton.

Thanks for the tips! 

as others have said, there is an update coming tomorrow. this particular update has been tailored for the new player experience. i don't know what time it will be tomorrow but as a guess i would say within 18 hours. i have no idea what it will be like, but i can tell you it is going to be awesome :D if after tomorrow you still need assistance, feel free to add me and ill do what i can to help ^-^

Hey, welcome to Warframe. Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like to know anything in particular. I've been playing for a year and a half now, so I'm fairly certain I can teach you a thing or two about this game :)

I'll be your friend! :D

Also. Apologies for the shameful self promotion but. I've made a couple of videos that might help you.

I've been playing since closed beta. So if you want some tips I can help you. I'm not good at builds but I can offer you some tricks to help make life a bit easier.

Edited by Sutherland

Wow much helpful

Actually that's very helpful. See, I already don't want to be your friend :P

=====

Sadly much of the advice we can give may radically change as of today. We don't know exactly how the new player experience will change with this update and what critical info DE will have omitted.

Long term, if you are having issues with the Braton MK1, sell it and get a normal Braton.

Save your starting 50 platinum for either Warframe or Weapon slots. Do not spend it on anything the market until you learn the game more.

Eventually you will hit a progression wall where you won't have the Mods (which are used to improve your weapons/Warframe) or have them Fusioned enough to really deal with enemies. At that point you'll need to backtrack to "Endless" high spawn rate missions types (Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival, Interception) to both Rank up your gear and collect extra copies of Mods.

You can build or find virtually everything game critical In-Game, you do not have to buy them with Platinum. Outside of Weapon and Warframe Slots (very important), save it for Cosmetic items. Do not buy extra Revives.