Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New This, New That, But Still No Trinity Immortal Skin?

Gurzil

Am I the only one that's noticed this never came out? Immortal skins dropped last November, right? 

Hey McFly... What's going on here? New alt helms for Loki/Nova (When so many others need their firsts totally redone), but no Trin skin? It feels like every frame will get a second skin before she gets her first.

I really hope it finally comes out in tomorrows update..  7 months people...

Well, her base skin is supposed to be modified, if I remember well.

So let's wait until it is done before getting an immortal (or whatever is its name) skin.

But I must agree, we have been wainting for a long time and Trinity is still ugly

What ? not at all.

-Infinite energy for the whole team

-Instant full refill of health + shield for the whole team

-Survivability still helped by link

She is still one of my favourite frames

Edited by Valfunde

Isn't trinity useless after that nerf?

No, not really, she is still useful as hell. Even though I only have her to collect all frames and have them as a collection, I am bored..... New warframe have got to be fun playing, else I will be sad

In other news, yeah we have been missing the Immortal Skin for trinity for ages now, even though I don't really use her, I would like to see it being added, it's been too long!

Edited by Sadroth

Am I the only one that's noticed this never came out? Immortal skins dropped last November, right? 

Hey McFly... What's going on here? New alt helms for Loki/Nova (When so many others need their firsts totally redone), but no Trin skin? It feels like every frame will get a second skin before she gets her first.

There are thousand of posts about this...I think that she doesnt have a immortal skin ,because she will be reworked fully.. De in Devstream said they will be reworking skills ,so i think the model will be reworked too maybe =]

There are thousand of posts about this...I think that she doesnt have a immortal skin ,because she will be reworked fully.. De in Devstream said they will be reworking skills ,so i think the model will be reworked too maybe =]

Reworking skills =/= new models.

She hasn't gotten one because the design team hasn't been happy with it. That's all.

Have to agree, a lot of the standard and first alts need to be reviewed. A lot of the first gen alts look like the defaults with something stuck to their head