Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Content Inquiries)

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

I feel that as a community, especially over here. We always demand for more stuff.

It is evident, since well, who dosen't like more stuff?

Although I do find that the glaring issues concerning these updates lately is not the content, the content is good for the most part but how it is delivered is a different story.

You see when a new player joins in lets say a couple of days after the update it's alight. For a older player not so much. Theres always this constant, feeling of "welp, time to farm again" instead of "let's see what other interesting things I can do now!" People are hyped over updates, but everytime they have to go through RNG walls to acess the content. Like I said before, this is alright for entry level players. But for many of us, who have been waiting, helping devs on forums and listening in devstreams for weeks on end it's a much sourer experience.

Now I dont mind farming for primes, the new warframe. I don't mind farming for the new void keys (T4) It makes sense, its understandable. But the whole stance debacle is something else.

For this update, "please do not lock vital parts of the gameplay in RNG" is probably what this is leading up to and that is not true.

Let's say if content like this ever comes back again, why not do some celbratory u14 wheel of fortune. Example, depending on your mastery level you will have an X amount of spins. The spins feature starts at mastery 10 and the amount of spins increases every 2 mastery levels (for now).

Why mastery 10?

At this point of the game, theres is not incentitive to go above mastery 8. You do not unlock anything after mastery 8. So adding this feature will make players excited to actually reach that point. So more people are consistently playing to reach that level

Why should other players care?

Market. Simple as that. Let's say you spin you get a mod card (new one) you can sell it for platinum. This helps the WF economy since more tings are being sold quicker. And if the algorithim is done right, "seemingly" rarer items can cost much more at the start increasing the amount of platinum going back and fourth.

Stuff. The WF community wants things. It feels rewarded to get more things.

Thats pretty much all I had to say. Looking foward to the dakrsector pvp. Im going to just play even if my alliance aint fightin yet. Can't wait.