Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Not sure what's causing them, but the game as of now has many stability issues. My game (running on a decent computer) has crashed multiple times mid-mission. My most recent crash (a couple minutes ago) was with me (as mirage) and 2 other Mirage players doing a defense, when my game started stuttering, then eventually crashed. I can not provide screenshots, because I don't know what's causing this.

New Bug Report...

Was previously stuck on "Confront Vor" bug, but after last hotfix I was able to see indicator over Vor (Tolstaj) and beat him to access new cinematic. 

After...glitched again. Once i'm back on ship no clue what to do.  View of nav uploaded.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288539110

Update: Now I'm able to access Kubrow mission in codex.  Not sure why UI didn't give me some kind of heads up on that but now Jupiter, Elara has mission indicator over it so all seems to be OK..i guess

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288543488

Beat Elar Mission, Now I can install Kubrow segment.  All is good DE....RESPECT!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=288548833

Edited by FatalSe7en

Few things to report.

-Mercury Nav Quest is still broken. Needs to be top priority in fixes.

-Loading times are terrible. Before the update my game was able to load just fine, but since this update it takes forever.

-Constant disconnections with other players when hosting Void and Derelict missions when the mission is loading. I'm usually the only one left when it finally loads.

-Banshee's Immortal Skin tint color 3 stuck with a white color

-Rhino Prime's Iron Skin not being gold.

Edited by Weaponizer

Mercury Nav Quest and other parts for Vor's Prize is still not working after the latest hotfix. I took a look at other forum posts and its pretty much the number 1 issue everyone is having. This needs to be a top priority fix. People who have built the ascardis negator and who have not are receiving this issue. This is getting really frustrating for alot of players. 

Bug:Sometimes after mission the character froze cant do anything while the game still runs, the only solution is forced exit and restart.

Not bug but the new loading screen need some fix the long load time prevents me from hosting anymore and it is annoying to do group missions since the others often have to wait for me, I tried everything turning down graphichs different net but nothing is working please try to do something about it or give us an option to change back to the old load screen maybe that would fix it.

Thanks for fixing the new Hysteria combos.

But, for some reason the Hysteria combos prevent us from changing direction while we combo, this is the first time I've seen this implemented for any melee attack, is this intended or is it a glitch?

It's a little hard to keep facing your opponent with the really long Hysteria combos when you're not allowed to turn while doing the combo.

(update)Well i got the venus Nav segment and now t just says the title of the quest 'vors prize' but shows no marker,kubrow quest seems to be working fine now though

Howl of the Kubrow:I installed the incubator segment after seeing the marker and then the dialogue started telling me to install it and now the ship doesn't seem to recognize that it was already installed and cannot proceed into the next mission,it's just stuck at 'install the incubator segment'

Edited by fenris1989

Not sure if u could help or if i might even get a response but im a player that has been around since the closed beta and i wanted to try the new Prolonge but i am stuck after i made Darvo's Blueprint to get Vor's Gadget off of my foot there was no animation after nor did lotus tell me anything and when i go to Navigation i didn't see any mission marked with the symbol for Vor's Quest (X shaped symbol) would like to know if im am stuck permanently or if there is a fix was hoping the new Hotfix would help but nothing changed unfortunately would greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction...

OVER-_-KILL 

Mirage: Hall of Mirrors: possibly a client side bug (since it doesnt seem to happen when hosting or solo), dopplegangers fire guns at something like 500% more multishot. you can confirm this usually as a client with a penta with 90% multishot, shoot up and count the spread, will usually be 7 grenades in the air per clone, sometimes 6. hence the crashing, lots of bullets in flight, a lot more than even the best rigs can handle. however, fps does not seem to be affected by hitscan weapons. tried the grakata, didn't see the usual fps drop as with say the mutalist quanta.

as a side note, it seems when this bug is in effect, the clone's projectiles do significantly more damage. using the akzanis, each shot seemed to be doing 3k damage while the gun was completely unmodded.

Bug report: Infested Defense, Sechura

Item: Mutalist osprays (Infested flyers)

Issue:

- Incorrect pathway and/or spawning and getting stuck inside of texture (pillars, boxes ect. ect.)

- Players are unable to complete waves

end report