Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

im writing this for my friend. on vor price he built the device that removes that thing off your warframe before doing the mission where you need to raid corpus for resources, he done it afterwards and now its still says he needs to do it but its not appering to him so he is stuck on it. if anyone has a way of fixing this it will be much appreciated. thank you

So, since the new update i cant stay in a multiplayer game very long .. everything is fine, i'm committing mass genocide then bam.. i freeze for like 2 seconds and then get kicked into my own version of the mission and i'm all alone or i get kicked back to my ship.. no idea what is going on.. anyone know anything about this or is getting this problem?

Running alert.  Got killed by Stalker.  After respawn my warframe was a ghost.  No color just the white outline that you see if you are looking at squad members through a wall.  The alternate helmet I was wearing and the syandana were properly colored but the basic warframe was solid white.

When I go to my mod collection in the mod section of the ship. It does not show the maxed mods. It only shows mods that's either unranked or partially ranked.

Just to clarify, this includes mods where the only copy is fully ranked. I was distressed for a moment when it seemed a number of mods I only use occasionally were missing (I wanted to check to see if I had duplicates, and couldn't find them at all; I obviously calmed down once I realized that too many mods were missing); for the most part, it's only annoying; however, it does make fusing extras when tired somewhat risky when I can't clearly see if I have a maxed copy of something already. 

Leveling Bug:

Game will lock up when any peice of equipment levels up, this will cause disconnect from the game or a crash to desktop. If played in solo the lock up still occurs but I can complete the mission most of the time, will also lock up at rewards screen if anything levels up.

Only work around is to equip max weapons\ frame, hasnt happen at all, confirmed this issue happens everytime I level something up. (I put on an affinity booster before I had played any missions, so I dont know if that could actually be the cause or just bad timing on my part)

General Instability on Player ship:

I was getting random CTD & stutters when viewing\browsing the ship, also in some menus, this was solved by turning off Large Text in the options, there was also no noticable difference in the text size with the large text turned off. Havent had any further crashes in the ship since turning the large text off.

The leveling bug happens with some weapons.  The Dragon Nikana is one of them for sure. Might be the melee weapons?

I have more information to share about solo crashing:

Still having an issue when trying to play solo (have only tried playing quest missions).  After accepting mission when in solo mode, the game will crash to desktop immediately following countdown.  I get a WAR-272558 error.

This was happening on the first quest immediately after the prologue before the hotfix.  After the hotfix, I was able to play that quest solo.  Upon starting the next quest (Darvo), I crashed again.  When I switched to public, it went fine (though I had to play with randos).  I tried the next mission solo, and got same error.

I've submitted a report to support with my ee.log and the error code.

It would also crash on "friends only" and "invite only" if I had no other players with me.  However, if I played with friends, I would not experience any crashing.  The crash is somehow caused by trying to do a mission alone.

Just to clarify, this includes mods where the only copy is fully ranked. I was distressed for a moment when it seemed a number of mods I only use occasionally were missing (I wanted to check to see if I had duplicates, and couldn't find them at all; I obviously calmed down once I realized that too many mods were missing); for the most part, it's only annoying; however, it does make fusing extras when tired somewhat risky when I can't clearly see if I have a maxed copy of something already. 

Easy fix. Click the button that says "show maxed mods". you can toggle that on or off now :D

When using the "arsenal" I cannot read the bottom left mod name and description since it's blocked by my (Rhino) warframe.

I think the view of the arsenal, mods and such should be in a smaller scale. I have an insanely high mouse sensitivity in the game but still have to move the mouse quite some distance - more than I have to move it while fighting, just to get from the top left to bottom right corner.

I understand the point of this thread but packing all the issues in one thread is crazy.  140 pages of random bugs O_o

Anywho, Mirage's Power 1 needs a fix because it's crashing the game.   The crashes are higher when using Flux, Ignis, and Boltor....aka non-hit scan weapons...though I have crashed using the Burston Prime...

I have tried several times to get specter blueprints from the regular missions that yielded specter bp's before update 14. on Mars, Vallis and Saturn, Numa. Since I realy need Vapor Specters. None of these mission rewarded me with any bp's it only showed event score with the Breeding Grounds Emblem.

Going to my foundry afterwards to see if it was a UI bug revealed I did not get any new bp's.

Is this a bug? Or do we have to find new rescue missions?

This isn't a bug but one thing that's the biggest let down for me with this update is the fact your cant join midway through a mission anymore and its not the midway part that bothers me its the fact that now for most of my uncompleted missions the wait time for me to get into one is anywhere from half an hour to 45 minutes longer than pre update.