The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

BUG :

When traversing/climbing Up the wall You could briefly push crouch to go Up even higher, now doing this makes the frame just fall off the wall.

This is not a bug. They removed it on purpose. It was mentioned in the patch notes.

Mirage Bug:

Hall of Mirrors: Her clones do massively increased damage with some weapons, possibly all dps style weapons weapons (at least the Phage and Flux Rifle). E.g. An unranked Flux Rifle did about 18 DPS normally, and upon activating hall of mirrors it did at least 38 000 DPS all up. This was tested, and is CERTAINLY a bug.

Possible bug, do not currently wish to test again for fear of having to repair my OS again.

After playing a couple missions with a friend while chatting on skype via voice call, my OS's Key config seemed to foul up massively, rebinding controls and click events. Doing a quick system boot repair seems to have fixed the issue for the time being. Am currently performing a full system anti-virus scan to be safe.
Additional bug, after completing the first mission to restore comms to the ship, I became unable to access the mission map. Relogging fixed this.

[[TRADING]]

[Arcane Helmets trading]

When attempting to offer an Arcane Helmet (Only tried with Arcane Vanguard Helmet), it pops an error saying that the offer could not proceed or something

I Just had the exact same issue and couldn't trade the Arcane Vanguard Helmet saying the offer has failed

STUCK ON  vores quest after building the foundry i built the ascaris remover thing and now i have no marker to do the rest of vores quest and defete him this is crazy plz unlock my account progress so i can continue im getting bored :( might want to check the mission quest forums seems like alot of people in same boat and we want to set sail :) gl love the new ship idea :))

I ran into the bug with Vor's Prize quest, if you build the Ascaris Negator before doing the raid on the Corpus Supply Cache the quest will bug and you won't be able to do the following mission where you have to aquire the Mercury Nav Segment.
A friend of mine started the quest later and I managed to join him on the quest therefore continuing the story, we kept going and killed Vor, getting the Venus Nav Segment he managed to finish the quest, but while I was stuck I thought I have to kill Vor as I'm a veteran player the maps were open for me, I aquired the Venus Nav Segment before my friend could help me and installed it, so now I can't finish the quest because of that.

OK,

The mod area is too mushed together, (all font is) its very hard to read, see. I thought this update would make things easier, not harder. I understand with change, there are going be bugs, but the whole interface is harder to navigate. It takes 10 or so mins to load a mission now. Most of the time it doesn't even load or I get lost connection with the host. All I can do is solo play. I keep getting told I have an egg, But I don't have one. Saw one drop and it won't let me pick it up. Tried using my carrier, but those darn animals keep killing it in one hit. 

Also, when in a group and someone selects a mission and I don't want to go, why isn't there a cancel button or leave squad? Another thing, Why is Mercury showing a 5-10 difficulty now? Isn't this the easiest level, shouldn't this be like 1 or so. I want to take my unranked frame like before and go to a level 1 or so area. So I can live long enough to get some XP.

Also, does the profanity filter do anything? Also the chat window is bugged. it wont let me close it so I can behind it. Also I keep getting error 10061, Failed to connect to the chat server: no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

So many more bugs I could say. 

Its not even fun to play anymore. I don't want to play a game and have to think, how do I get my mail, how do I do this and that etc... A lot about the update is cool, though overall everything is harder.

Also, something is very bugged with the key-bindings. It wont let me switch to my side arm half the time.

Edited by UNkArtifact

I found a MAJOR bug that needs fixing asap!!

When you try to complete a map to get to the next one it tends to fail 100% of the time if you are not doing it solo, as if the map never was completed, i tried this over several maps, specificly trying to unlock the Olympos in Mars.

This also ties in to that Nightmare missions (i tried the ones on the 4 first systems of planets) They do NOT give the nightmare mod rewards if you are in a group! (i did not try this in solo)

Major gamebreaking bug for me and my friends!

I don't know if it's a commen thing, but twice now(2 days in a row) i tried the rank up and on the 3rd round(wave) today nobody was left.. the timer still had like 30 seconds... i walked around searching everywhere aaaaaannnnnnddddd I FAILED again

Just a few bugs I have encountered:

A bug with matchmaking where I was placed in a squad then kicked back out into the nav screen as soon as the countdown finished. We could not go to the level no matter how many times we would vote.

A bug with matchmaking where the loading screen continued to load when in reality the game had finished loading and I was already at the start of the map but I could only see the loading screen.

A bug with matchmaking where I would try to choose a level and it would not get past the 20 second countdown no matter how many times I had hit accept.

A bug with the Kubrow quest where every time I get on my ship Ordis and The Lotus speak lines that seem to be played after you acquire the egg from Earth, even though I have not gotten this egg.

A bug with the arsenal where sometimes I will go to it and my Warframe will be facing the wall.

Ive been having connection issues since the patch went live...slow to connect to a mission with other players...it was never like this before...please fix this..as it has also caused me to be unable to invite my friends into my game.

I'm having the same problem.

I get huge FPS lagg from time to time, didn't have it before update and it's only temporary, like for a minute or so.

Interface: when pressing escape the xp bar by my name/avatar picture is always full, when I click on profile I can see the true rank xp

Chat bug still here!

I don't know if this is a bug or not but Ordis is annoying as hell, always repeating the same lines after every mission. I would appreciate if you could put some other lines that he says or if we could make him shup up somehow.

Edited by Travoslav

My loading time has gone from 'meh' to abysmal since the update dropped. And, after sitting there for about five minutes, when I finally get in, I disconnect from the session a good 30% of the time.

Nightmare Mods not dropping from Nightmare Modes.

Mod interface difficult to read unless activated while standing as far left as possible.