The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

[Eximus]

Eximus no longer gives the 4x exp bonus it used to give.

Thought this was but a nerf to the Infected Eximus at first but finds out it actually applies to all type of enemies as well. Wasn't stated in the patch log either that the exp was nerfed (although it does warrant a nerf for the infecteds).

So yeah, since U14 I can't join anyones game. It allows me to join a squad, even chat in Team but when we start session it either:

1. Infinite loading screen - can write on team with everyone else, can walk around, pop gear items even shoot.

2. Session unavailable (most of the time) - it simply kicks me back to ship. When I try rejoining game via friends tab it says "You're already in this game session".

Solutions:

1. Set game to invite only/solo and play alone...What's the point of playing co-op game then?

Edited by Barticuss

Damn prologue quest chain still broken as before. I wonder if it shouldn't be relatively simple to just "reset" the damn Mercury Nav thingamajig (which seems to be the Stonewall Du Jour), or add an option for players to do so...

Noticed there is something wrong with the Angstrum & Ogris, or then the resistances of the infested. We were doing Oroking Derelict Defense, and this how little my Ogris did against a leeching special type infested that was around level 52 or so:

omTfQa3.jpg

2nd image: A8zjFNv.jpg

The stats of my Ogris: otDxARX.jpg

As you can see, it only deals 150-310 or so damage. I also noticed the same thing while doing defense on Sechura with the Angstrum.

I don't know if this is considered a bug, but it never used to happen to me until after I updated it. Also, sorry if I missed it in the list of bugs.

My game freezes almost everytime something of mine levels up, or the affinity bar goes back to the beggining for a weapon/warframe/etc. This happens in the middle of missions, and with the mission complete/failed summary interface. Happens in both 32 and 64 bit mode. Changing my display settings also has no effect on it. 

ragdolls of the kubrow looks so ugly

----------------------------------------------------------------

BO6nnez.jpg

things that didn't get the new ui yet

RBRYmN8.jpg

7ztBe98.jpg

I'm still having issues after the update.

I completed the Mercury nav mission and installed the Mercury nav segment. I went to confront Vor in multiplayer and my game crashed during the mission. Upon reloading it my game had no memory of me completing the Mercury nav mission and will not let me play it despite having it as an alert on the starmap console.

I happen to notice that there are no indications of squads on the map when you select a location. 

If there is some way of showing the number of squads or something that can be coded into the map, would be really helpful.

Here are some bugs that I encountered throughout my playtime:

Kubrow Scrambler has a chance of not changing the current color

Kubrow Starter Kit only give 1 DNA Stabilizer despite it saying DNA Stabilizer Kit which on the market contains 6 Stabilizers

Squad member displaying info doesn't reflect their actual loadouts

No alternate way of view the inventory aside from Esc>Arsenal>Inventory

Extra Venus Nav Segment, Ascaris Negator in Inventory

Accessing Dojo might freeze the game forcing restart

Unable to access arsenal after selecting a node, especially when doing mission solo

In-mission reward screen doesn't show the reward credits noticeable after doing void and Sechura runs

Last but not least:

Volatile runners' explosions within 15m have a guaranteed hit on sentinel while not affecting the player at all

The Arsenal menu is still freezing frequently when attempting to change weapon/warframe, forcing me to Alt-F4 out of the game. Attempting to switch gear without doing anything else will always cause this to happen, but it's certainly not the only condition under which it happens.

my brother can't fix the arsenal on his ship.  He is all the way to confronting vor and still doesn't have the component for the arsenal.  He as fixed most everything else, the market, the codex, the mods, and the forge, but still no arsenal.

Looted Kubro egg on vay hek mission. Kubro egg showed in mission summary loot screen. Can not find Kubro egg in any inventory listing, nor does it show a count of 1 egg in market purchase screen.

If this is a known issue, and there is a way to check recent loot, I would be wonderfully happy to see that egg make its way back to me. Doncha hate lost luggage after a long flight back from a mission?

Unable to complete vors mercury nav, does not not show up.

Did supply run then upon near completion 5/3 collected it crashed,

did supply run again successful 3/3

Built anti worm thingy used anti worm thingy

Signed out, Signed in, still no marker

Played another run, crashes upon near completion, go to bed

Woke up signed in, still no marker for mercury, signed out

since I can't alt tab for some reason to type this.

Waits for fix.

I'm not certain if this was supposed to be fixed in the last hotfix.  It sounded like it would be when I read the description, but I am still stuck at the 'raid Corpus stores' step of Vor's Prize quest chain.  Like many others, I had the ingredients in hand so went ahead and built the amistris remover, derailing the plot chain.

Also, the current mission challenge is missing in the view mission status window.  I mean, you wouldn't have given us an entire feature devoted to tracking our progress through a mission without including this oft requested option, would you?  I've also several times not had the challenge show up at all when entering a mission, and/or the final message saying I've completed the challenge and the xp reward, even when I had kept track of exactly how far into completing that challenge I was.  Whether I'm tgetting the xp despite not getting the messages I have no real way to determine.

Another found bug. When I try to enter my clan dojo from the navigation screen it kicks me out saying "Session Unavailable" during the loading screen.

If I try from the clan menu when you hit escape, it sits on the please wait screen and I am forced to restart the game to leave that window.