Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

I just want to Thank You. Among the angst and impatience of the Tenno waiting for this updates, I just want to say that we know that you're working very hard and around the clock to get this U14 to us and to meet our expectation and hype. We understand that this is the biggest update and the most ambitious project yet that you have attempted since the release of Warframe. Although we would like to see this update asap, please take your time. We still want to see you alive for continue development of the game. This U14 is not the end in itself!! Thank you!!!

(Moderators welcome to move to the right section or to lock this thread should it getting out of hand. Thank you!!)

DE aren't babies, they don't need your comfort.

Warframe is a COMMERCIAL product, not a charity.

The developers are humans. 

They deserve as much love and compassion as everyone else, if not more. 

Warframe is their money grab machine, they're not sad about delaying an update, except for the fact that it slows down money flow. Even then that changes nothing for the employees that have stable salaries already.

They delay the update repeatedly, pushing it back several weeks.

Finally, they give us a concrete release day, complete with teaser designed to build hype. Yet they still fail to release it in a timely manner. Yeah no, I'm not feeling terribly thankful.

They delay the update repeatedly, pushing it back several weeks.

Finally, they give us a concrete release day, complete with teaser designed to build hype. Yet they still fail to release it in a timely manner. Yeah no, I'm not feeling terribly thankful.

Bye.

Hello everyone! (And hopefully DE)  Now, I know that someone did a topic like this, but, it opened my eyes when I read the thread, and I just want to express my gratitude towards the community AND DE.  DE.... you people are amazing people.  You guys work your butts off to push out these updates, hotfixes, content patches, pretty much everything for the community.  I live that you guys are so active with such a big community!  You are unlike almost every single company.  

Companies like Treyarch, 343, they don't care about their playerbase, they care about the cash.  I also want to thank the community for everything.  And I mean everything.  Pretty much everything in this game has been sketched up, thought up, and suggested by the community.  This also shows how much DE listens!  You guys (DE) [DE]serve more fame (Tee hee).  I would love to see what other game titles you could possibly make/work on.

Most people think that Dark Sector was kind of a, fail, but honestly, I think it was an amazing game.  Yes, the controls were a little weird.  Yes, it isn't as popular as call of doody. However, the idea was amazing.  And all of your guys' ideas are amazing! I just want to say, keep up the good work DE, and try and do this as long as you can and as long as it's still enjoyable for you guys.  Because if the developers ain't happy, no one really will be in turn.

The community has so much emotion, it can move mountains.  DE is that mountain.  We push DE to do the amazing stuff they do! And they make it better! So, thank you DE, thank you everyone! Tallyho! (Vanishes in a dust cloud)