Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize: Missing Ascaris Negator Blueprint

DadidJones

The mission where you get the Countermeasures does not always give you the countermeasure. After the mission you are sent back to your ship, and told to build it in the foundry. You are not allowed to progress to any missions until you build it. Since the mission did not award me a Countermeasure, I can not build it, and therefore can not progress. I literally can not do a single thing. The game has completely broken. No amount of restarts can fix it.

since new patch i cant continue playing .. i cant build the countermeasure modul because its not avaiable in the foundry .. even ive got the merkur navigation modul in the mission before... since then i dont have a Starmap .. or the abillity to choose a mission .. and im stuck in the ship... is there any solution for this problem ? .. relogging doesnt work in this case .. tried many times

i would really like to continue playing ...   solution?

greetings TheKahn

The mission where you get the Countermeasures does not always give you the countermeasure. After the mission you are sent back to your ship, and told to build it in the foundry. You are not allowed to progress to any missions until you build it. Since the mission did not award me a Countermeasure, I can not build it, and therefore can not progress. I literally can not do a single thing. The game has completely broken. No amount of restarts can fix it.

I have the same problem and now i am stuck un my ship.

I saved Darvo, but then i jumped into next mission without reactivating anything in my ship, after make the mission on pacific (the one where you find the coordinates of marcure, and where i haev chosen to sabotage the ship by destructing its reactor), i saw that there where the mod console which was desactivated, i reactivaed it, then darvo called me to give me his device to desactivate the ascaris, but i had nothing in my fundry, neither in the shop

Edited by DrCloak

Hi,

I rescued the corpus weapons dealer and he said that he gave some bp. I went ahead with the other missions. After I finished the mercury nav segment mission, I was pointed to the foundry to build the item using this bp to get away from Vor. I checked my foundry and I don't see this bp. The nav system is locked, so I can't redo the rescue mission. I can not play any other missions either. Can you please take a look?

Thank you,

democrator

I kinda have the same problem, i need to get the mercury navigate segment, but the navigation isnt working 

http://imgur.com/nSnDoEP

There is a waypoint in my ship, but foundry was already activated

http://imgur.com/qfHIoIB

And when i use ESC, Navigation this is what i get

http://imgur.com/NDjzVmW

Resuming, i cant play, cant do anything, also game is always freezing momentarily ... i hope they can fix this soon, cuz i still wanted to play Warframe a little longer.

I've figured out one of the reasons that this bug may occur. During the mission where you have to loot items, which is the one where you get the counter measures, in my mission, I only went to one of the red markers (There were 4), and was told the mission was over. Our squad left before going to the other markers because we believed that the mission was over at that point. This is probably why we didn't get the counter measures, because the mission ended before we go to where we could loot it. We of course can not redo this mission and are now locked out of the game.