Vor Prize Bug?

Ghostliner

Is it possible for a 'new' player who has not done the mission yet to invite a glitched Tenno to join them to get them on track again?

I have had another party member somehow pick the correct mission area when I couldnt see any marker on my maps so I think that might be possible.

yup .. not sure if order is the problem here .. 

i already crafted the negator blueprint, which was in my foundry when I installed it, before i saved Darvo ..

then went on mission to save Darvo, which said he will give  me a blueprint ..

i dunno if he meant the same one, but i didnt get any other blueprint though ...

then came Vors Mercury segment .. cannot find any clue where to go ..

just searched randomly and tried at Mercury ...

no clue, so decided on taking out Vor at Tolstoj ..

well seems he dropped a Venus segment instead ...

back on ship, i just see the "install" option on my navigation system, so i installed it ..

nothing new seems to happen ..

then quest on 2nd corpus raid ...

completed ..

nothing  new happen...

quest still stuck on corpus raid now ..

but with no marker nor can the next raid be found ..

Edited by Duckquack

Also having this problem. Just did the raid the cache mission, and I saw the next mission marker on teh Pacific section of Earth. Joined another part of Earth just to try it out, came back out, no mission marker and Pacific is unplayable. Restarted the game, not fixed.

Okay. Having the same problem. I confronted Vor, and now it's just left as 'Vor's Prize' with no text telling me what to do next.

Odd.

Same problem here.  I beat Vor but got no further information on what to do.  Every time I enter the ship a little "Vor's Prize" pops up, and the screen in front of the mission select suggests that as well but there is no mission indicator on any planet.  Tried beating Vor again for kicks, didn't solve anything.

Same bug.  Seems to be consensus that it's caused by building the Negator immediately, before raiding for supplies.  The Negator is just sitting in and amongst my Foundry materials.  Can't do anything with it, can't continue quest.

Also, quest info in the codex is extremely lacking.  It really would help if the codex gave more info, like: next stage, current progression, progress percentage, etc.  The fact that it shows none of these, really adds to our frustration at being stuck.

Can somebody please tell us what planet/map the first corpus raid cache mission is even on? With no marker, I can't tell and it sounds like a majority of you guys are on the mission past that... (not that knowing will even do anything helpful likely, but it's worth a shot!)

Edited by markeross2

I had the same issue the OP was referring to, but I managed to fix it by having a friend invite me to the "Raid the Corpus resources caches" mission. I hope this is helpful. 

Now the quest panel still says Vor's Prize, but there's no further explanation on what I'm supposed to do, and no mission marker on the navigation menu. The same friend that helped me to get into the "Raid the Corpus resources caches" mission says that the "Confront Vor" mission is the last on the quest, but I did not receive any massages of the Lotus saying anything about the Ascaris, and as I said, the quest panel is still there for me.

Same problem here.  I beat Vor but got no further information on what to do.  Every time I enter the ship a little "Vor's Prize" pops up, and the screen in front of the mission select suggests that as well but there is no mission indicator on any planet.  Tried beating Vor again for kicks, didn't solve anything.

Also have this bug, all I want is a kubrow. ;w;

Edited by HAR1MAU

I'm also having this issue. To note I did do the quest to collect the resources for the Negator before building it and everythings gone smoothly up until this point.

I friggin' hate when they rush out things without ironing out these issues that could've been seen and fixed before releasing it. Stuck on the stupid raid caches mission. It said I failed it as soon as it started! Now I can't find it again but it still shows that I need to  do it but no idea where.

After i did that resuce dravo mission, he gave me a bp to get rid of vors attachment on my warframe, so i crafted it.

Then i see the next part is about raiding corpus cache for resources, but i cant seem to get pass that part, i keep doing it, and everytime when im back to the ship, the next part is still the same mission, raiding corpus for resources. 

this problem only solved after serval redo.

any one know what mission it is and on what planit