Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Doing Absurd Amounts Of Damage..

ImortalTJones

I've been getting hit for ridiculous amounts of damage, I'm talking like 200 a hit on health from lvl 20 chargers on any warframe that has regular armor, (lvl 30) and even on a 1020 armor valkyr can only last about 10 secs, it was nowhere near this high before u14, nothing was stated in the patch notes about their damage being jacked way up. My only conclusion is that my warframes are somehow glitched with the ascaris gimp still on me, if that is possible..

Edit wow, so ok this level 5 powerfist just 2 shot me. 400 dmg a hit after his 2nd attack...
Edit2: getting 2 shot by nightmare capture targets

Everything is just doing absurd damage like I have zero armor

Edited by ImortalTJones

Must be..I didn't have that problem yesterday when I went to fight Lephetus...My only problem was that he was Level 1....All the heads, in both stages while the rest of the infested were late 20's to 40's I think.

I've been getting hit for ridiculous amounts of damage, I'm talking like 200 a hit on health from lvl 20 chargers on any warframe that has regular armor, (lvl 30) and even on a 1020 armor valkyr can only last about 10 secs, it was nowhere near this high before u14, nothing was stated in the patch notes about their damage being jacked way up. My only conclusion is that my warframes are somehow glitched with the ascaris gimp still on me, if that is possible..

yes

Looks like the infested are doing fairly major amounts of toxic and slash damage right now, with high proc chance.

Could be deliberate though, since most can be avoided as long as you didn't believe the line about melee being viable now.

Infested have recieved a huuuuuuge buff. Disruptors now have an aura that nulls radial and power damage, so Ogris shots and Rhino Stomps do very little to it. It's an aura too. I don't know about you, but I can't even do a Pluto dark sector defense for more than five waves by myself, being able to get up to 20 before. It's fair, given the level, but sheesh, what a change.