Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Warframe Predictions

OriVerda

Remember when Zanuka came out and we all screamed that we wanted our own pets? Now we have Kubrows.

I distinctly remember someone also predicted scarfs, I figured that someday we might have skins for our Warframes and one of my friends knew that we would be able to use our melee as a separate weapon at some point.

So what are your predictions for Warframe?

Starship battles? Time travel to kill the Orokin quest? Catbrow?

Maybe Tenno will regain their memory slightly. And we will be able to travel back to the period where the Orokin Empire was standing strong (in memory - not time travel). We'll play as Tenno reliving what happened back then. A short flashback which may uncover some shocking mysteries.

More Stalker encounters. I don't mean like an infested stalker, but rather if there were multiple ways to encounter him, such as his Liset passing you, creating a solo alert where you could follow him/he would board your ship.

Man I'm inspired today... :D

-Stealth missions or mode(related to the quest system), or even Spy 2.0/Rescue2.0/Deception 2.0.

-Spaceships battles.

- A enable/disable Ordis comments button.

-Skins for kubrows.

-Bird-like pets. (look at the vulture's concept art. And the'd like to bring more wildlife too...)

-Typhus & other community frames.

-PWE being rejected.

-Nunchuks.

-City tilesets.

-Different tilesets per planet.

-Environment destruction.

-A tileset with an actual war going on for late game.(seeing infantry troops going to the frontline,lasers everywhere.huge ships being destroyed) -Because you know...Warframe.

-An infested stalker.

-The ability to add the nightmare mode to any node.(once you completed all the starchart or something)

-Another starchart.

- Cloth physics.(for Frost,Volt & Trinity's lobster skirt especially.And don't tell me it's not possible D.E., you showed it in the sword alone trailer...)

-A Sentient stalker.

-An orokin boss as threatening as Lephantis.

-Orokin invasions.

-A warframe able to do Seppuku for a massive advantage.

-A shapeshifting warframe.

-A telekinetic warframe.

-Valkyr before her torture.(quest maybe?)

-Slight differences in the storyline between all the frames.

-The choice to not follow the Lotus.

-Liset's pimping.

-Female Corpus.

-Non-military NPC's. (corpus mecanicians,grineer slaves...)

-A non-playable tenno with an important role for the story mode (you're about to fall, when suddenly, he/she rescues you)

-Settings loadouts.(I want to play online but with my connection, I'd better put it on low.I'm playing solo,I'd like to take my time & slash everything with beautiful graphics!)

-Grab/throw/toss attack on melee mode.(Venka's combo ending feels like an open door for me...)

-swimming.

-emotes.(soon)

-Psychic bolts & null star being useful.

-Grate prime.