Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"best" Solo Warframe?

Juke

Question

In your opinion, if you wanted to solo every type of level and play alone, which Warframe would be the most effecient at doing this and being able to clear every type of level solo?

Edited by Juke

16 answers to this question

All.

But if i would choose, i would go for Ash or Frost.

Ash since i can control where i want to be and how, with teleport and/or smokescreen.

And frost due high defensive status and anti-ranged skills, making everyone need to be close-combat to actually harm you, where they get inside the range for you fantastic melee skills

First off the is very hard to do because of the bosses but I would say if you could configure your upgrades right it is still a hard call..

I think some people would say nyx because of her ability to control large groups of people.

My opinion would Ash because he is strong all around has good abilities and can stealth a little more then other frames but not the great stealth yet ( this might change)

That's what I think

Rhino, with Iron Skin build, Energy Syphon and heavy melee weapon with charge strike build. Juggernaut.

This but trinity if you are happy to give up rhino charge for indefinitely-sustainable god mode instead of technically limited duration

Rhino, with Iron Skin build, Energy Syphon and heavy melee weapon with charge strike build. Juggernaut.

I do this one myself, Gram with Reflex Coil(even thought it actually does nothing), Fury, and Killing Blow. And then obv shield mods and HP mods on the Rhino. With power duration possibly for iron skin and (I think power duration affects the duration of the Rhino Stomp stasis, but I'm not sure).

Loki or Ash if you're looking to ghost your way through missions with speed.

Rhino if you're dealing with Bosses; he can take a pounding and dish it right back out. Though for most Bosses you'll need a long gun like the Gorgon to maintain high RoF and keep their shields low.

It depends a lot on your playstyle, every frame can solo content but the speed / tactics vs different factions / rules of engagement change depending on A) your frame stats & skills and B) how you mod your warframe.

In the end it comes down to your understanding of each warframe strong & weak points, and the most important, the playstyle & feel of a specific warframe.

You can't play Loki like Ash, nor can you play Ash like Loki (picked those 2 on purpose since they have some similarities, but are still different).

Sense when did trinity become fast? Last I played she as slow as rhino and frost.

Not if you use Slides and Airdash :)

Anyways for a Solo build i suggest a Warframe with some kind of invulnerability Skill

-Loki(Invisibility and Decoy)

-Ash(shorter invis)

-Rhino(15sec invulnerability and immunity to all knockdown effects)

-Trility(Health Link, also makes you immune to all knockdown effects, but only 10 sec duration)

Oh and a Sentinel with maxed Guardian mod helps a lot for the later Planets