The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Boss Scaling Broken

DecapitatingJim

i was fighting Lech Kril and capatain Vor on Phobos,when i arrive Vor was on lvl 1(pratically a free kill for my rhino,
i think this is likely to be a error) after killing him,the AI of Lech was turned off  staying traped in the sphere on the middle of the bridge.

I tried to abort the mission and do it again,this time Vor continue weak as lvl 1 enemy but Lech was'nt traped, sadly his AI turn off in the middle of the fight and i could'nt kill him.

It seems U14 has broken Vor's level scaling again. I have fought him three times so far, once on mercury for the Vor's prize quest and twice on Phobos. In all three instances, Vor was level 1 and was thus easily vaporized. I do not know if other people have the same issue but I report this bug nevertheless.

Before posting problems with the new update, check by the megathread for update 14:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/

As seen in the thread posted above the problem is already known by the team:

"-Lephantis, Vor, Ruk, Alad V, and Zanuka can appear as Level 1 difficulty for many players." (4. line)

Before posting, always check the guideline for this part of the forum:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/260141-general-bug-report-guidelines-please-read/

Good day (and crushing Lephantis) Tenno!

edit: misscopied a link, my fault

Edited by Morroth

And no, its not a server or net lag. When fighting the Lephantis, all 3 heads, including the last stage, is on level 1, thus rendering the boss fight extremely easy.

If you need confirmation, please go to the Lephantis boss and check it yourself. People are abusing this glitch to get the Aegis & Silva Stance mod easly.

Please fix Asap.