The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Mods For Those Who Failed?

-10no-GCoda

i know right, i found away around the bug so mine wouldn't die and people who got theirs killed earn 10 mods, i'm calling peta, de are promoting animal cruelty 

Edited by Grim117666

It's the legendary fusion core fiasco all over again.

"I DIDN'T DO X TO QUALIFY FOR FREE STUFF, ALL DE'S FAULT YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST". Yeah no, permanently losing my first kubrow was a major bummer, and getting the compensation lessens the sting a bit.

It's the legendary fusion core fiasco all over again.

"I DIDN'T DO X TO QUALIFY FOR FREE STUFF, ALL DE'S FAULT YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST". Yeah no, permanently losing my first kubrow was a major bummer, and getting the compensation lessens the sting a bit.

In case of kubrow, they said nothing. DE rewarded those who expirienced bug. And nobody who wants same reward can`t event try to repilicate it, even if there was a notice.

In case of legendary cores they said something in advance. And they rewarded those who spent lots of cores and ~1kk credits.

So for those saying not fair...  I'd like to point out that those of us who lost our dear friends are now forced to watch them mature all over again.  For those of us who rushed our first one are again forced to pay plat to rush the hatching again.  So...  I kinda think it evens out...do you really not!?  I'm not quite sure getting those mods is a reward...we technically are paying for those.  

In case of kubrow, they said nothing. DE rewarded those who expirienced bug. And nobody who wants same reward can`t event try to repilicate it, even if there was a notice.

In case of legendary cores they said something in advance. And they rewarded those who spent lots of cores and ~1kk credits.

In the case of kubrows, which were one of the vaunted features, you don't mention that you're going to reward people who permanently lost theirs in advance. It was unexpected, they fixed it, tried to retrieve lost ones, couldn't, and issued compensation.

The Steel Charge change was intentionally done, DE recognized it was too strong, and gave advance warning it would be reverted.

Completely different scenarios.

But, has the bug been fixed yet or no?  I'm not touching the quest until I know the quest has been fixed.

Permadeath has been fixed (and was apparently isolated to just the collar quest).

It's safe now, but the original 501 kubrows are gone.

I kinda wanna know how you even fail a lvl 10 quest if your talking about the collar quest all I did was spaz out with the orthos and finished it it wasn't even that hard to do

Not all of the 501s died in the mission.

You guys sound just like the folk who complain about disabled people getting handicapped parking.

So much this.