Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Mods? Dropable, Or Transmute?

DirkDeadeye

Question

they are in the codex...i have 5 of the 16

Drop locations do not exist in the codex, and I have yet to pick any up despite farming eggs for awhile.

I'd rather waste a few minutes of someones time and be wrong than to see people spend over 100p on a common mod. So, excuse my ignorance if this is the case.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

They drop from the Feral Kubrows on earth.

Okay, sample size indicates they do drop despite codex not telling me so, or where despite feral kubrow being a star in my codex.

That being said..

What mods have you found?

I'm acting in the interest of fair trade and people not getting screwed over. I am seeing some of these mods going for INSANE prices. Leads me to believe some, if not all are gated behind transmutation, this has happened many times in the past so it's not a leap of faith to assume so.

Yes, Feral Kubrows on Earth drop them. Also, I believe each personality type of Kubrow comes with one mod specific to that type of Kubrow.

As for mods that I, personally, have received from drops;

Pack Leader- Melee attacks heal your Kubrow.

Shield Link- Extra Shield.

Fast Deflection- Regen of shield.

Loyal Companion- Increased Bleed Out timer.

Maul- Extra melee damage

Ferocity- Finisher attack for Sahasa Kubrow.

Link Health- HP

Scavenge- Alerts master to lockers that can be pried open. I assume this is like Master Thief or whatever that allows you to open some red lockers.

And then I've got Howl and Protect, Raksa specific mods that came with him at birth.

Also, the Shield/HP Link mods say that they give "shield link". I don't know if this means damage to your Kubrow is damage to your shields, or if you're lowering your shields to give your Kubrow their own, or what, but it's worth noting the text.

Edited by Adumu

The drop table is actually in the codex. It's just listed in the kubrow drop table.

aiWkL.jpg

The only kubrow mod that is transmute only (as far as I can tell) is Bite:

7Mt2qJA.jpg

Edited by Deetwo

complete your scans on the kubrows and itll tell you that they drop em..ive got more than a couple of them,you are just having bad luck right now.

My codex is mostly finished.

They are showing up on the mob, just not on the mod.

Oversight on my part..well, sorta..

But one is missing.

JvqsPZu.jpg

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Yes, Feral Kubrows on Earth drop them. Also, I believe each personality type of Kubrow comes with one mod specific to that type of Kubrow.

I actually got two mods from my Sunika kubrow.

Edited by Deetwo

As for mods that I, personally, have received from drops;

Pack Leader- Melee attacks heal your Kubrow.

Shield Link- Extra Shield.

Fast Deflection- Regen of shield.

Loyal Companion- Increased Bleed Out timer.

Maul- Extra melee damage

Ferocity- Finisher attack for Sahasa Kubrow.

Link Health- HP

Scavenge- Alerts master to lockers that can be pried open. I assume this is like Master Thief or whatever that allows you to open some red lockers.

And then I've got Howl and Protect, Raksa specific mods that came with him at birth.

Also, the Shield/HP Link mods say that they give "shield link". I don't know if this means damage to your Kubrow is damage to your shields, or if you're lowering your shields to give your Kubrow their own, or what, but it's worth noting the text.

Shield/Health-Link links you shield/HP to the Kubrow, they dont share, more like they copy you shield/hp and puts in theirs. I had my Kubrow "die" in a mission, but he didnt have a bleedout, just went to 0, and now his loyalty is at 60% with me. And Scavenge is just like Master Theif, its just the Kubrow that makes the inspection.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Doesn't say where they drop. But the feral kubrow does show they drop mods. Have yet to pick any up however.

The 16 listed mods do drop from feral kubrows as you've noted in the codex, it just takes quite a bit of slaying.

Obviously, the commons and uncommons will be fairly easy to get; with the rares being quite hard to get from drops alone, but people don't actually need to worry about the rares. Once a kubrow hatches, you will receive the two rare kubrow mods, specific to that kubrow type, (much like warframe ability mods).

So really, gaining the rares are quite trivial (except for bite of course).

Edited by Deetwo

The drop table is actually in the codex. It's just listed in the kubrow drop table.

aiWkL.jpg

The only kubrow mod that is transmute only (as far as I can tell) is Bite:

7Mt2qJA.jpg

I can confirm that the others are transmuteable, got most from transmute myself =)