Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Way Of Getting A Kubrow Egg In Howl Of The Kubrow/earth Missions (Along With Howl Of The Kubrow Improvements)

Renegade343

This eggs drop rates baffle me. I am at 40+ runs and I cant take this. Why is this so grindy? Getting an argon crystal is grindy enough, why do they have to pile on so much? I have also had runs where no dens spawned at all.

I'm on over 100 earth based exterminates for a sum total of 0 eggs.

How many over 100 ?

No idea, I stopped counting at 100.

Ok thats hard... im at about 50 runs and im a new player(started last week) and i got to say: If I wasnt so resistent to hardcore grinding(played many asia mmorpgs, where i learned to deactivate all brainfunctions during grinding) i would have  rage uninstalled the game... 

I mean it's ok if the egg is rare, but thats just absurd. I would even prefer a fixed number like: run 30 times through this S#&$ and you get your standard dog(only a standard thing that look all the same) so that if you want a special one you have to farm it... but the first should be at least attainable and not so frustrating to get.

Ok thats hard... im at about 50 runs and im a new player(started last week) and i got to say: If I wasnt so resistent to hardcore grinding(played many asia mmorpgs, where i learned to deactivate all brainfunctions during grinding) i would have  rage uninstalled the game... 

I mean it's ok if the egg is rare, but thats just absurd. I would even prefer a fixed number like: run 30 times through this S#&$ and you get your standard dog(only a standard thing that look all the same) so that if you want a special one you have to farm it... but the first should be at least attainable and not so frustrating to get.

honestly I wouldn't get a Kubrow yet if you're new, the cost to maintain one is absurd, it takes ~400k credits to maintain one... for a month, now multiply that by 12 and you get ~4800k for a year! And you probably won't have unlocked Sechura which is the number one credit farming spot, and even then that takes a while to get the credits. So I kinda hope you enjoy giving up life to grind for hours just to maintain a Kubrow.

I'd wait until DE comes out and fixes what's wrong with the Kubrows first before you get one

Edited by Ninjaboy00

I'm glad they added new content, it seems like it would be really fun. I'd like to try it sometime... I don't really mind though, It does make it a bit more rewarding when you finally do get your egg. 

I just feel like there should be some acknowledgement that it is mind numbingly difficult rather than giving us a ship that likes to taunt us about not having an egg on every return. 

Running through earth again brings back memories of the Cicero crisis. Somewhat bitter memories because I remember that it was also needlessly difficult because I was having client issues back then. Got nothing but a 10 (which is the badge) even though I had the vermillion extract through most of the event. After I crafted it I couldn't log in anymore.

Actually got pretty mad that day. Stopped playing till a friend got me to reinstall. 

Been farming trying to get an egg so long I have the resources to make another already. 

http://i.imgur.com/keawvUa.png

Guess I'm just ranting. Off to farm some more I suppose.

EDIT: Daydreaming though another run just started thinking. That if there was a way to get through it more quickly like failing and restarting in the CC  or some other way to tell at the beginning of the mission that you would get an egg it would be cool info and all and I'd be happy if I spotted it but, I probably wouldn't use it. Dunno, just kinda accepted the need to farm and waiting to harvest on it.

EDIT2:  Finally got mine. 

Edited by VioletViridian

Welcome. I'm in the game not long ago, were opened mercury and Venus, the old Star map could see the way how to get to various planets, now it is not clear how. Wanted to open the ground, can't, killed the bosses on mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, Earth and has not appeared.
Also want to Express their discontent, the map was not terribly comfortable where to go beginner to get to another planet, it is not clear. It is necessary to make a separate scheme star system, in the form of drawings, with paths to different planets, or simply return the old Star system, but just killing bosses and knocking modules planets.
So, if you update opened all the planets, well done, and had no time to pack, SUFFER!

Welcome. I'm in the game not long ago, were opened mercury and Venus, the old Star map could see the way how to get to various planets, now it is not clear how. Wanted to open the ground, can't, killed the bosses on mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, Earth and has not appeared.

Also want to Express their discontent, the map was not terribly comfortable where to go beginner to get to another planet, it is not clear. It is necessary to make a separate scheme star system, in the form of drawings, with paths to different planets, or simply return the old Star system, but just killing bosses and knocking modules planets.

So, if you update opened all the planets, well done, and had no time to pack, SUFFER!

Sure. Let me think about what to do.