Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us A Simple/basic Ui Option

HAYABU5A

*update for feedback to any dev* - the small fixes here and there to new UI have improved it alot and it keeps getting better please keep up the great work refining it

gotten more used to it, its still not as fast as the old UI but it strikes a good balance between aesthetics and usability and there is no way we can go back after this fresh look 

(a menu mode, from a alternative star map view (3d holo solar system) would still be good imo like eve online did with the ship hanger/captain quarters choice for the player)

because the new one is badly designed , not user friendly, not intuitive to use, and not faster or smoother

many people can not play the game with the new UI, it turns them off that badly 

if we cant have the option to choose to use the old one at least let us choose a simple/basic version of the new one

for the love of orokin gods give players the choice, for those who want to play the actual game not MenusMaster5000

Edited by HAYABU5A

sorta straight forward... love it... couldn't have said it better... used to be straight forward... now its sorta straight forward

Now don't be starting something here, @OP the ESC menu has most of the menus your character just teleports to the places and he may be blocking it but even so you can access everything from the ESC menu even though it has a few more clicks it is still accessible.

God that sounds like a broken record, much like the UI complain threads.

play the beginner quest, everything is sorta straight forward... and if you can't find the modual click the esc key and it shows everything.

OP the ESC menu has most of the menus your character just teleports to the places and he may be blocking 

nope nope nope

know all of these things, at no point did i say something about not knowing how to use the UI in fact the exact opposite 

this is specifically about the DESIGN of the UI 

i can provide you links to dictionaries if u need help understanding what that refers to

players who do not like the design of the new UI want an alternative, thats why we are seeing countless threads about it, not because they arnt used to it yet or dont know how to use it 

play the beginner quest, everything is sorta straight forward... and if you can't find the modual click the esc key and it shows everything.

I played the new prologue,it didnt made the new UI less click heavy,faster or more efficient than the old one.Not finding modules inside such a cramped spaceship isnt the issue;issue is this new UI isnt as straightforward as the one before.Warframe was all about quick action,setting up loadouts for every mission type,etc,now it feels more like "Nested and hidden menus:The Game"

I love the immersion of the ship and improved storytelling elements.  It feels more like a complete game now.  But I would really like a checkbox for "classic view" that lets you either use the old UI or a simpler, faster, more streamlined version of the new one.  I mean, you could basically integrate the old UI into the ship for the most part.  Just have a toggle option to put the old UI bar at the top of your screen, with the foundry, friends, matchmaking, news, alerts, etc, all right where they used to be, but you can still wander around the ship if you want the immersive feel.