Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Genetic Scrambler = Waste Of Platinum

DzaKaaa

We should be able to dye the color of the fur with color packs but if you want different patterns and fur types that should be the random scrambler.

I say we keep the current system, but expand and improve on it.

After all, this is a fresh change of how we customise our items, and I do like the uniqueness of it.

I say we keep the current system, but expand and improve on it.

After all, this is a fresh change of how we customise our items, and I do like the uniqueness of it.

This is not customization.  This is a cash grab.  This is not an improvement.  This is very, very bad for a F2P game.

If you want to monetize a game, charging people real money for gambling isn't the way to do it.

This is not customization.  This is a cash grab.  This is not an improvement.  This is very, very bad for a F2P game.

If you want to monetize a game, charging people real money for gambling isn't the way to do it.

That is why I wrote down in my suggestion thread that the current Kubrow Scrambler will be credit-purchasable only, while a Precise Kubrow Scrambler (where the player can choose his/her own cosmetic genetic makeup) will be platinum-purchasable only. All newly identified cosmetic genetic makeup elements will be saved for personal customisation of the player's Kubrow or stored in the genetic template storer to be traded. 

That is why I wrote down in my suggestion thread that the current Kubrow Scrambler will be credit-purchasable only, while a Precise Kubrow Scrambler (where the player can choose his/her own cosmetic genetic makeup) will be platinum-purchasable only. All newly identified cosmetic genetic makeup elements will be saved for personal customisation of the player's Kubrow or stored in the genetic template storer to be traded. 

While i know you had good intentions i simply fear that some weird idea will put in there and it wont be as ideal as you and me would want it.

I strongly dislike the system. Actually, I'll go as far to say I hate it.

Did it 10 or 11 times, always got the same colours (white, grey, ugly light brown), sometimes the same print, I don't even know what to say.

If we could at least keep the prints we get....alright, I could live with that.

And the colour thing is even worse. We spent money on colour palletes so why can't we use them? They work fine with the sentinel...

I strongly dislike the system. Actually, I'll go as far to say I hate it.

Did it 10 or 11 times, always got the same colours (white, grey, ugly light brown), sometimes the same print, I don't even know what to say.

If we could at least keep the prints we get....alright, I could live with that.

And the colour thing is even worse. We spent money on colour palletes so why can't we use them? They work fine with the sentinel...

If you could use same colorr palettes for 3rd time, then you wouldnt pay them money again to paint your dog, not exactly fair but there you go.

If you could use same colorr palettes for 3rd time, then you wouldnt pay them money again to paint your dog, not exactly fair but there you go.

I'd still pay 10 play every scramble for a pattern... I'd pay 10 plat once to pick a colour. But come on, the way it is now is just stupid.