Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Fps Because Of Hardware? Fps Around 20-40 (Cpu = No, Gpu = No, Ram = No, What Else?)

Zpraycle

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39103-tools-tricks-keeping-your-rig-running-smoothly/

Posted something here what might help.

But the main problem is that atm this game is in Beta so it can be game related.

None of these will work for me. since i tried out everything already (as you can see in all the previous posts). i have to wait for the devs for a "solution/fix" if there is any.

My posts related to the origin of the problem as this game is in beta there is still work to be done.

This is not in anyway the fault of DE to begin with but a by product of a Beta state game.

Reason there is a Beta version of any software/game is to test the product for final release.

What you see now is bugs/strange unexplained errors etc.

WarFrame is now having teething problems and there gathering information from forums/crash reports.

This will then in turn be used to fix or change the game for final release.

Any thing performance related is cause of the code needs cleaning and there still working out the small detail for optimal performance.

This is not just the local client but also the server side of warframe.

In those millions lines of codes allot of things can go wrong.

A way around it is tweaking your own PC for better performance to off set some of the bad performance of the client.

Client needs to be optimized and so does the resource consumption of the client so it becomes smoother.

What did you actually try to do to increase your own PC performance?

What i'm also thinking is that i seem to get a lot of visual bugs. like sparks still there after a module being picked up, grineers staying in mid air with their limbs swinging after being killed. all kind of weird visual bugs. i think this has to do with the low fps i'm getting maybe. not sure. maybe my game isn't installed correctly? but i installed it twice and didn't find a difference.. i don't know anymore. any ideas?

The sparkles mean other people haven't picked up the mod yet. The bodies going wonky is because they haven't finished their rag doll physics yet

The sparkles mean other people haven't picked up the mod yet. The bodies going wonky is because they haven't finished their rag doll physics yet

Too late, since I and two others already explained it weeks ago right here, but thanks for the free bump of the topic. :P

There are a couple of things you could try.

1) I see that your running 64 bit windows - have you tried turning on the 64 bit mode for warframes?

2) Try lowering your resolution from 1680 x 1050 down to 1280 x 1024 - this should improve fps.

3) Within Warframe change the graphics settings change the following - switch all to off.

Anti-aliasing

HDR

Local Reflections

Dynamic Lighting

DOF/Motion Blur

Bloom

Colour Correction

Character Shadows

Shadow Quality set to Low

Texture Memory to Low

Vertical Sync to Off

4) Once you have done this play the game and see now what your fps rate is, then switch back on bit by bit and see what you can do without, its time consuming but worth it in order to get a compromise.

-Nolla

Hey, I've been researching this problem.

The X4 40 is a misreported CPU model for the Phenom II X3 740. This is caused by the motherboard enabling the locked out core of the processor.
AMD has disabled those cores normally for them failing to meet an QA level.

Go into the BIOS, and look for "Advanced Clock Calibration" feature. It's very likely that you will find it in Advanced tab on the "CPU Configuration" screen. Set this feature to "Disabled" or "OFF" and reboot the computer.

http://www.cpu-world.com/info/AMD/Unlocking_cores_and_L3.html

PM with the results of this, I'm very curious.