Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can We Get A Gender Marker On Or Kubrow?

Abenoki

I didn't think to look at what mines gender was at hatching and it would be rather convenient to have a marker.

Another option is if there are defining traits between the males and females what should we look for?

Yep. I've had this problem too. I didn't bother looking at the gender at first, so now I have trouble defining if my Kubrow is a boy or a girl. Oh well, it's name is Hurk. If it's a boy, great. If it's a girl, then it's a MANLY girl.

I didn't think to look at what mines gender was at hatching and it would be rather convenient to have a marker.

Another option is if there are defining traits between the males and females what should we look for?

How about a blue glow for males, and a pinkish glow for females. 

Actually, I think this may the most dumbest suggestion I have given out. But it is quick and cheap.

Yikes, that might push up the rating of the game even more. It started on Teen :P

They're animals, all animals have traits that make it easier to ID males vs females :3

I.E

One gender being bigger than the other

Edited by Echoa

How about a blue glow for males, and a pinkish glow for females.

Actually, I think this may the most dumbest suggestion I have given out. But it is quick and cheap.

I think just a simple marker in the name would be easier. I kinda like the idea though of something like

Males = bigger with smaller and less pointy ears

Females= smaller, ears larger and more pointy

Edited by Echoa

They're animals, all animals have traits that make it easier to ID males vs females :3

I.E

One gender being bigger than the other

Yeah I understand what you mean, here is what I think they could easily modify:

Females having a smaller nose, smaller width of ears with the males having a shorter tail that the females. Wouldn't/shouldn't be too hard to modify or change too much about the texture/Kubrow itself

I guess that would explain the genetic degradation.

Well us tampering with their genetics does too :P

It's pretty obvious we did a good amount of genetic work on them , especially cosmetically to get the lotus symbol when wild kubrow are exclusively brown and black. Wild kubrow also seem to walk crouched more often while ours have better posture. Ours also seem to have larger muscle mass too.

I think a gender symbol near the name would be nice (and in missions, too)