The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can We Get A Gender Marker On Or Kubrow?

Abenoki

FYI, in most species the female is larger than the male. There are a few exceptions (humans is one).

Yes usually females are bigger in many species. Not sure if that's the rule for mammals

Edited by Echoa

That's my post? I wasn't saying anything about kubrow bits 030

TWO POSTS ABOVE the post i was quoting AKA 2above your post.

but to put it all in one post, because you dont read everything above. also highlighted for your convince. if you need further help on what genitals are i will give you a LMGTFY link. further quaries on the same topic will be directed to your doctor. EDIT: or ignored.

Wheres the fun in that? 

So far we have blue/pink auras, 3d genitals bigger/smaller frames, and...

THIS: http://strawpoll.me/2148312/r IS YOUR FAULT!

BTW monotremes have one hole for eggs,poop, and urine. so... there's that. EDIT: i mean a singular hole to perform all of those functions!

I love you internet, why are you so evil to me?

Edited by VioDuskar

TWO POSTS ABOVE the post i was quoting AKA 2above your post.

but to put it all in one post, because you dont read everything above. also highlighted for your convince. if you need further help on what genitals are i will give you a LMGTFY link. further quaries on the same topic will be directed to your doctor. EDIT: or ignored.

You need to calm down Nancy, looked at the wrong post, was in bed, not wearing glasses, and on my phone. You can prance elsewhere if all it takes to set you off is mixing your post with someone else's. I thought you were the other booban so I counted from his quoted post. If you're done throwing a fit then feel free to continue. Edited by Echoa

Males could have manes, or extra scruff on their neck like lions.  Males could be extra colorful, like mallard ducks and alot of other birds for that matter.  A couple of non offensive ways to portray gender.

Males could have manes, or extra scruff on their neck like lions.  Males could be extra colorful, like mallard ducks and alot of other birds for that matter.  A couple of non offensive ways to portray gender.

I think a simple symbol by the name or in the incubator would be fine. If they did go with physical traits I kind of like your mane idea.