Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yep No More Infested For Me

Demon-King-Lamb

Cause well you know! The Ancients that pull you and insta sap your energy (Even through my Rhino's Iron Skin, and Nyx's Obsorb, oh and even Valkyr's Hysteria). There's nothing you can do. The infested are melee based. You have a horde of infested around you. By the time you hack away the grunt mob, the ancients have already groped and pulled you toward them(I've seen enough hentai to know where this is goin) and BOOM! No more energy. I can live with the exploders detonating at will instantly, and staggering you. But why must the Ancients pull you like tug a war? I lost a some def missions because a group of ancients pulled me back and forth like arguing sisters.

I can even live with the ancients with the aura that cuts your weapon dmg to 25% or something. I'm probably the only one complaining so don't mind my venting rant.

I'm no longer playing them due to the damage the drones do, effectively killing my kubrow every single time. They got her twice, and me over 10 times.

Edit: I would be fine if she had a Bleedout, but until then, no more Infested for me.

Edited by Rarityframe

I just did a 20 minute survival

Infested are finally putting up some type of competition VS other factions

+1 DE bring more

Though i can sympathize with the hooks (that arent all that difficult to dodge) bringing you into an energy sapping doom and still hold my complaints about Sentinels not being viable with most frames, rejuvenation aside

25%?  It's more like 1%, I can confirm with screenies.  What a joke.  For now, DS Defense/Survival or ODD/ODS is just out of the question until this is fixed unfortunately.  People complained about a lack of player agency, so they took even more from us.

STOP COMPLAINING, WILL YOU?

Quiet you, I see you on 50% of these damn threads white-knighting DE

I'm no longer playing them due to the damage the drones do, effectively killing my kubrow every single time. They got her twice, and me over 10 times.

Edit: I would be fine if she had a Bleedout, but until then, no more Infested for me.

I just wish kubrow were effected by health drops and Renewal because currently only blessing can heal them.

I just wish kubrow were effected by health drops and Renewal because currently only blessing can heal them.

There's a mod that heals your kubrow by a portion of the damage you deal with melee damage.  Pack Leader, I think it's called.

25%?  It's more like 1%, I can confirm with screenies.

I knew that Ancient Healers can give health buffs to their allies (or am I wrong?), but is that true?

TBH Infested are not as easy as before now, but isn't that a good thing? We don't need a faction that is only good for cannon fodder. Then again, it might be that you guys were playing against some high level mobs.

Edited by Vintovka

i honestly cant take any threads that complain about the infested being OP srsly

way back in closed beta i remember the runners that staggered you, and the toxic ancients that melted faces, then the introduction of the chargers, man they were nasty

fast-foward several updates, the addition of more frames, weapons, numerous nerfs to the infested and they've been a joke faction for several updates now

finally they are getting some much needed luv and now that they arent the faceroll faction anymore, the carebears come out in droves to QQ =/

KEEP THE INFESTED DANGEROUS 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DE get constant complaints: "The game's too hard for new players and too easy for veterans".

DE try to right this by including a much better tutorial, equiping new players with a selection from differing weapons and even switch out Loki to Volt due to a Damage orientated Warframe being more straight forward than a pure Utility and Debuffed focus one.

DE then proceed to make the Infested faction less easy to exploit and in general improve their effectiveness through mechanics rather than just making them meatier targets.

DE continues to receive complains. Only this time "The game's too hard for veterans".

There are no winners.

There's a mod that heals your kubrow by a portion of the damage you deal with melee damage.  Pack Leader, I think it's called.

A. I guess that is another healer. Feels kinda annoying though that my items have no effect.

Renewal doesn't work either.

Cause well you know! The Ancients that pull you and insta sap your energy (Even through my Rhino's Iron Skin, and Nyx's Obsorb, oh and even Valkyr's Hysteria). There's nothing you can do. The infested are melee based. You have a horde of infested around you. By the time you hack away the grunt mob, the ancients have already groped and pulled you toward them(I've seen enough hentai to know where this is goin) and BOOM! No more energy. I can live with the exploders detonating at will instantly, and staggering you. But why must the Ancients pull you like tug a war? I lost a some def missions because a group of ancients pulled me back and forth like arguing sisters.

I can even live with the ancients with the aura that cuts your weapon dmg to 25% or something. I'm probably the only one complaining so don't mind my venting rant.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA!

The ancients pulling players now is one of greatest improvements ever.

J-3 Golem fight all over again; It makes the infested even more terrifying now.

Drones provide the much fun I had when Toxic Ancients still had poison clouds on death.

Keep you on your feet.

Seriously, I love the Ancient's pull now. I obsess over a challenge, and there's no challenge like an ancient that can actually pull you down from a location where you could usually just stand there and they couldn't reach you, but now... now they can just pull you down into a horde of chargers and such and you get f***** up pretty bad, I love it! Infested were way too easy, and even when they got to a high level, just vortex all day with vauban. I can't wait for the new infested enemies to come, then there comes the real challenge!

EDIT: I think the Volatile runners still need to be buffed, their stagger really only affects me if I let them, otherwise I never get staggered as long as im shooting or doing something, they're still not a threat to me.

Edited by SgtFlex