Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dojo "session Unavailable"

Zakharon

I get a similar problem.  When I try to enter the dojo, my screen freezes on the "please wait" message.  I can't back out or do anything and it will never load.  I have to ctrl alt delete and force close my client.  

the dojo is the same as a regular mission map, sounds liek a normal/typical udp/ports problem?  try getting different ppl to host the dojo, or see if the person hosting the dojo has the same issues hosting regular games, at least you could eliminate some variables.

Yeah, my clan is also having the same problems. Only two people in the dojo at a time and says "Session Unavaliable" when somebody else trys to join, no matter who is hosting. Though most of my clan isn't so active, it's still a bit aggravating and should be focused on for all those other, bigger groups.

As a moon clan with lots of active members, this is a huge hassle for us.  It makes recruiting and trading very difficult.  It also highlights the lack of clan chat moderation tools.

As with others here, it started with U14 and we can only get a couple people in the dojo before everyone else gets a session unavailable message.  It doesn't matter who the host is.