Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Obsidian Skin Will Be For Braton

(PSN)luvmesomeragers

https://warframe.com/news/account-migration It seems De slipped up and put out what the next Renown Pack will be before it came out.

quote from the news article "- All Platinum and goods (i.e. Prime Access, PS4 Renown Pack, Mod Packs, Obsidian Braton Skin) purchased on the PS4 PSN Store will be added to your new migrated account at the base rank."

Hopefully this one will look better than the last Obsidian after all have a black skin on an already almost black gun will be pretty lame.

Well, that skin was only offered in US. Which is kinda outrageous.

I'd prefer obsidian excalibur with gameplay benefits of excalibur prime. So that I can finally have a good shield regen excalibur build I can take to the void. Could work really well vs Vor, his Janus key stuff seem to not go through shields.

I'd prefer they ditched this Obsidian gimmick before it gets along too far.

Can you imagine an entire line of black items?  Or black-and-blue?  Or other schemes referencing the very limited palette of PlayStation 4 hardware?

Anybody want to dress up like their consoles?

They're probably talking about the Braton skin you got for preordering Warframe through PS3, not the next pack.

Yup you're probably right haven't heard it called Obsidian skin before so I thought it was going to be a new thing. Even did a quick google of "Braton Obsidian Warframe" before posting to make sure, but I couldn't find anything. Than after your post I found the ps blog showing off the pre-order item and that definitely is the Obsidian color scheme.

IEPVu93.jpg

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/07/warframe-ps4-pre-order-bonuses-detailed/

Edited by (PS4)luvmesomeragers

I'd prefer they ditched this Obsidian gimmick before it gets along too far.

Can you imagine an entire line of black items?  Or black-and-blue?  Or other schemes referencing the very limited palette of PlayStation 4 hardware?

Anybody want to dress up like their consoles?

Well, in that case - dual skana prime. It was in PS4 trailer. 

• 2 weeks later...