Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall Of Mirrors And Conclave

Midas

Hello I have an idea for hall of mirrors, we could switch it up by having the original mirage(you) switch places with a doppelganger, successfully tricking the enemy player, Hall of Mirrors would only be castable if all 4 doppelganger's will not spawn in a wall successfully allowing you to switch places with one without being glitched outside of the map. Please leave feedback if you think this is a great idea.

That does sound like it would be a good idea for conclave and for duels. The main problem with it would be controlling which clone is you, unless it was chosen randomly, although the programming might be difficult.

All-in-all, a good idea.

chosen randomlly

i would be ok with it if the clones were killable in the pvp version of the ability. the clones having same health and shield. otherwise it would be way too overpowered.

for the swapping mechanic, it would be cool if activating hall of mirrors while it is active would cause you to swap places with an existing clone you aim at.

Edited by (PS4)Alphapsykongaroo

i would be ok with it if the clones were killable in the pvp version of the ability. the clones having same health and shield. otherwise it would be way too overpowered.

for the swapping mechanic, it would be cool if activating hall of mirrors while it is active would cause you to swap places with an existing clone you aim at.

That could result in some unhappy misfiring. It would need a button activation along with aiming at the clone, otherwise the player would be thrown around the area constantly.