Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Any One Put More Than.

gunsmoke77

1000+ hours in to this game on the Forum ?

would be interesting find out who has been playing it the longest time and man hours put in game. 

Steam says I have 406, but I've been playing this game since before it was even added to Steam (closed beta, woooo), so I wouldn't be surprised at all if I'm at over 1000 hours.

Steam says I have 406, but I've been playing this game since before it was even added to Steam (closed beta, woooo), so I wouldn't be surprised at all if I'm at over 1000 hours.

Steam is total hours that the game is up. In-game is actual time played, only missions count.

I'm only at 700+ here. Kind of lost interest sometime last year. ): Would have at least double otherwise.

According to my Warframe profile: Almost 1300 hours and going strong. 41% of it is with Trinity. Love her to death.

308vfqe.jpg

When i just seen that spoiler i clicked exit on the screen shot thinking was in game i need sleep lol

Edited by gunsmoke77

I have ~7450 posts, assuming that I make one post every 5 minutes that equates to 620 minutes spent POSTING here, I'd probably say I spend double that reading stuff so yeah, then in addition there is this:

Ye7lOTV.png?1?5015

Edited by Sixty5

Where are all your games?

Haven't gotten around to downloading the greyed out ones yet.

If you are asking why the list isn't bigger, it is because I don't buy games for the sake of buying them, plus downloading more would mean I'd actually have to think about managing my disc space.

Plus between Warframe, League and Space Engineers I don't spend much time playing other stuff.

Haven't gotten around to downloading the greyed out ones yet.

If you are asking why the list isn't bigger, it is because I don't buy games for the sake of buying them, plus downloading more would mean I'd actually have to think about managing my disc space.

Plus between Warframe, League and Space Engineers I don't spend much time playing other stuff.

Wow, I just thought that everyone ended up with a huge library.