Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exp/infested Need Rework

Arabaxus

bf0cb6784c.jpg

15 Waves in Sechura, using Penta and bringing Angstrum for leveling.

Please fix EXP. First you nerf the amount granted by Eximus units, could you at least make overflow smart transfer over to other weapons?

I mean seriously, 15 waves. With the bullsh!t that is the new Volatile Runner exploding when you kill it with a gun and Ancients that make all the infested into damage sponges even earlier.

Please, just put EXP and Infested back at pre-U14, and then go from there. The Leaper dodging was cool, the new Ancient pulling is neat, but there's just a bunch of cheap changes.

You can claim I'm complaining that it's not easymode, and I'm not. I can always just whip out my Rhino and kill Infested by the horde with a Roar buffed Penta hitting everything for 40k a shot, but that's not fun

Infested and EXP both need to be reworked. EXP at least bring it back to Pre-U14.

Also fix Infested Osprey:

a91c6b9177.jpg

6600d220af.jpg

Yes, he just stood there.

80e91d8850.jpg

Also, aren't you now glad Iron Skin is a thing.

eb6859753e.jpg

Edited by Arabaxus

You barely get exp on your other weapons if you're killing everything with your maxed weapon. It has always been like this.

You only got a bit of exp thanks to your sentinel that used his skills once in a while or killed some enemies.

If you want a lot of exp, unquip your Penta, only equip the items you're leveling, whether it 1, 2 or all 3 weapons and let your team mates do the killing.

You always benefit more from the kills done by your team mates.

eeec12bd3b.PNG

Back in Pre-14 I would go to Sechura with my Dragon Nikana and a Primary or Secondary I would want to level up, and go have a field day messing around with melee because I would actually get EXP on the weapon I leveled up. Even at wave 5 I would have gotten more EXP than I do now at 15 on my weapon that I don't even use.

Edited by Arabaxus

you must used that weapon you want to leveling or you'll get only a little exp sharing from teammate/quest..uh i mean mission

but yeah we need rework on EXP system can choose what we want to gain exp not focus on equip only 1 weapon and go leveling in Sechura

Nope, you only get experience for the things you use. Some experience gets shared, but if you don't use a thing it gets significantly less affinity.

Affinity gained from teammates is evenly split among all your gear.

Edited by Zero_Effect

Back in Pre-14 I would go to Sechura with my Dragon Nikana and a Primary or Secondary I would want to level up, and go have a field day messing around with melee because I would actually get EXP on the weapon I leveled up. Even at wave 5 I would have gotten more EXP than I do now at 15 on my weapon that I don't even use.

This part is what is driving me nuts EXP wise.

-snip-

Were you soloing the mission?

If you managed to get 5k to 10k on your weapons that you were not using at all while playing solo, then you were most likely encountering a bug.

This is how exp always worked in Warframe:

If you kill an enemy with your primary, your primary gets 50% exp and 50% goes to your warframe.

If you kill with your warframe, 100% of exp goes to your warframe.

If the kill is done by your team mates, 25% goes to your warframe and 75% is equally distributed amongs the weapons you have equipped.

In solo mode, the only way to gain exp for your weapons that you didn't use at all is through your sentinel. (Also noticed that there might be exp gained from kills done by other types of NPC's, for instance, during invasions. But didn't really test this one.)

Edited by KingTaro